The warrior's Key

Start from the beginning

Sora: my name is sora.

Ruby: no last name?

Sora: I... don't want to talk about that...

Ruby: oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bring up something that made you sad!

Sora: it's alright. I know you did mean it. Anyways you don't seem to be from around here.

Ruby: oh! I just moved here! And I kinda got to excited I ran off from my sister...and now... I'm lost...

Sora: *chuckles*

Ruby: hey! Don't laugh! *pout*

Sora: sorry. Do you know where you last saw your sister?

Ruby: huh... no...

Sora: alright then! I'll help you find her!

Ruby: you'll help me? We only just met.

Sora: I don't mind at all! I kinda have knack for making friends easily! *smiles*

Ruby: oh...

Sora: anyways! Hop on!

Ruby: huh?! *blushing*

Sora: huh? I mean my back?

Ruby: oh! Sorry! W-why?

Sora: we're going to fine your sister. And I know a fast means of doing so!

Ruby: alright...

She would then climb on his back and sora would then stand up.

Sora: alright! Hold on!

Ruby: what do you- MEAN?!

Sora would then begin running and then being jumping off of objects to get to higher ground.

Ruby: Wow!

Sora: keep your eyes open for your sister!

Ruby: R-right!

Sora would have gotten on top of a bulding and running across them. Ruby would try her best to look around.

Sora would then hear someone calling out ruby's name. He would stop and look for the voice.

Ruby: There!

Sora would look to where she's pointing and see a blond girl. He would hop down the building's side and land safely down. He would let Ruby down a they would make there way towards the girl.

Ruby: Yang!