17

After hearing the news from last night. Tess, Brandon, and Rook sat in the living room waiting for Colson to wake up. 

" He's going to be so fucking excited ". Brandon said. 

" Yeah, I can't wait ". Tess replied. 

Hours go on as the three still wait for Colson to wake up. They all thought of a plan to get him up. 

" Okay, grab the bucket and pour it on him ". Tess said 

Rook tiptoes into the bedroom carefully stands on the bed over Colson and pours the bucket of water onto him while running back downstairs Colson jumps up and chases after him.  Colson runs into the living room. Tess steps in front of him stopping him from getting to Rook. 

" Okay, kells before you kill me. We have something to tell you ". Rook said. 

" I got a call yesterday from a Grammy representative ". Tess stated. 

" And? ". Colson said. 

"You a nominee for Artist of the Year ". Tess exclaimed. 

" WHAT ". Colson shouted. 

" Surprise ". Tess cries. 

Colson embraces Tess, lifting her and spinning her around in a hug. Colson soon put Tess down and walked over to Brandon and Rook. 

" what the fuck guys. we made it ". Colson said hugging Brandon and Rook. 

" yeah, three guys from Cleveland ". Rook says. 

" what about me ". Tess said 

"Oh right. Get in here ". Brandon says 

Tess soon joined and got in the group hug. everybody soon parted and sat in the living room. 

" We need alcohol ". Tess said sitting on the couch. 

Tess entered the kitchen and grabbed shot glasses and a bottle of tequila before returning to the living room where she handed out the glasses to everyone.

" I want to toast, to a fantastic couple of months with you guys. Brandon thank you so much for this opportunity ". Tess said Hugging him. 

After taking their shots. Everyone was just a little tipsy and smacking each other with pillows and playing around. 

" Let's throw a party ". Tess says. 

" call up everyone and let's celebrate ". Tess said again. 

" I can't believe this is coming from you ". Rook says, laughing. 

" Leave my girl alone Rook ". Colson said.

After we called the entire Los Angeles population for the party tonight, Tess went upstairs to shower "and get ready. 

Tess sat in the bathroom curling her hair when Colson walked in and kissed her on the cheek while she finished. 

" Can you not kiss me, I just did my makeup ". Tess said.

" I'll kiss you when I want Ms Baker ". Colson said smirking. 

" Ms baker? ". Tess questioned. 

" well not yet but you will be ". Colson said laughing and walking out of the bathroom. Tess finished getting ready and the party started she heard the music blasting from downstairs and went to greet some of the guests. Tess noticed Colson talking to two people. 

" Hey everyone ". Tess said standing next to Colson 

" Oh, Avril and Trippie this is my tour manager and girlfriend Tess Taylor ". Colson introduced.