random ideas/theorys '15/01/24'

You know when new bryan blacks out cus of portal bryan? What if its like, portal bryan taking over his body. Cus when he jumped into the portal he kept saying how he wanted to be happy and obviously he would be happy when he was oblivious to all the problems.

So he creates or forces his way into an AU where there are no problems, and he takes control of new bryans body every episode so he can feel that sense if normalcy.

And i have a feeling that people like molten or perhaps dylan might be there too eventually, if this truley is an AU where everyone is happy. Dylan would be happy maybe with matthew and valerie. Or afton dosnt exsist and molten is happy with lefty.

Portal bryan watches new bryans every move.

And do we wanna mention what lefty said? He spoke about how afton killed kids. Yes. But he said "that causes a chain of events".

Bryan was apart of thoes chained events. Perhaps im overthinking but maybe all the animatronics know what happened but cant remember at the same time. And whats with the bumper cars? Do they mean something or is it to make up for the lack of the portal?

What animatronics will return? Will it be like Ai afton? Will he know something? Also there is the habit of 4 animatronics at a time only. New bryan KNOWS that hes meant to have much more animatronics than 4. Including the fact that they always make up an excuse to why bryan "hit his head". And bryan always just lets it pass. He dosnt think it over.

Hes been seeing portal bryan. He has " memory issues". Hes seen organizing things like leftys party only to "forget" later.

Is this portal bryan setting the plot for what he wants to happen through new bryans body? This is all just a show for portal bryan to reminisce on what he could have had.

Its too early to make assumptions but ill be keeping updates on this. Who knows maybe season 5 will be making its way on my fav season list. (Season 1 is my fav so)

-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_--_-__-

Scenes i think might hapen

Animatronic: wait this is not right.. Where are the others? How- how am i alive?..

New bryan: huh what do you mean? Are you okay?

Animatronic: .. Bryan?

N. Bryan: yeah?? Are you okay?

Animatronic: Bryan. What happened. One second i was *insert death* and N0\/\/.

Portal Bryan: ¥0u $h0u1dnt r3m3^^b3r TH4T

and then the whole glitch thing happens and day is back to normal but N. Bryan remembers everything and starts to panic. But then he does that whole dismissal thing.

+++++++++++++++

N. Bryan: Hey guys! I have my brother here today!

New Dylan: hello!

    Or

N bryan: Oh! Hello dylan!

Og. Dylan who was chosen to try convince bryan to return because of how much of an impact his dissapearance is: hey?..

+++-----++++++---

I also think New bryan might get flashbacks from the original universe. Like his parents it dylan or gregory.

Ill be keeping updates on this till i get more info tho.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_6_6_6

Update 1: bryan has gone iver the 4 limit character now. BUT HE REMEMBERED THAT HE NEEDED A KEY CARD