New school / Chapter 1

No one's POV:

Tanjiro layed on his bed, peacefully sleeping as he completely forgot that he had school right now. His alarm clock rang, he groaned as he tried to turn it off while laying down, it kept ringing until Tanjiro got up annoyed and smashed the clock. He looked to see it was 7am.. He was late for class.

"HOLY- I'M LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?! I NEED TO GET READY!!" He thought.

Tanjiro immediately took a quick bath and brushed his hair. He wore his school uniform the school gave him and started preparing his bag, he ran downstairs to see Nezuko all ready, quite annoyed to see Tanjiro wake up late.

"Nii-chan, why didn't you wake up early? we're almost late." Nezuko murmured as she crossed her arms, Tanjiro awkwardly chuckled before scratching his hair.

"Sorry Nezu! I'm a deep sleeper.. Let's go already before we're late even more!" Tanjiro ate a slice of bread before taking Nezuko's hand and run.

They ran until they reached the school, both Tanjiro and Nezuko were amazed. They hadn't seen a school so big and so beautiful before.

"UWAA! IT'S SO BIG AND LOOKS SO FANCY!" Tanjiro thought, he had shines in his eyes as he almost forgot that they were supposed to go inside already.

"Tanji, Tanji? Tanjiro. TANJIRO!" Nezuko yelled, snapping Tanjiro back to reality. "Oh right!" Tanjiro took Nezuko's hand and ran inside.

They went to the principal's office and found out they both weren't gonna be at the same classes the whole day. Tanjiro pouted as Nezuko chuckled.

Tanjiro tried to find his class, which was Class 2-A. He walked and walked until he finally found it, he took a peek to see that they were already starting.. It would be so embarassing if he barged in for no reason! He knocked as the teacher looked at the door.

"Come in." A deep voice murmured. Tanjiro came inside and all eyes went to him, which made him pretty nervous and anxious for the first day. "Introduce yourself, kiddo."

"Hello! My name is Tanjiro Kamado, but you can call me Tanji! I hope we all get along." Tanjiro said. Some people chuckle at his cuteness, some doesn't respond, and two were quite annoyed by his energetic, and bright personality, though they thought he was quite cute. (Sanemi and Obanai.)

"You can sit beside Tomioka Giyuu. He's the one with long black hair on the right side." The teacher replied to Tanjiro. Tanjiro hurriedly sat next to Tomioka and the class started.

It was now recess, as Tanjiro tried to get his snack, 2 people surround him. "So your the new kid huh?" Sanemi scowled. Tanjiro nodded nervously, worried that he was gonna get bullied.

"Here's a warning for ya, Don't EVER mess with us, you won't enjoy the things that are gonna happen between us. You got that you little twerp?" Sanemi growled.

A sweat falls from Tanjiro's forehead as he nodded his head, scared. The two walk away, and Tanjiro let a sigh of relief. He got his snack and started eating, a girl with green and pink hair approached Tanjiro.

"Hi there Tanjiro! My name's Kanroji Mitsuri. It's nice to meet you!" She shook his hand, Tanjiro smiled. "It's also nice to meet you, Kanroji! I hope you don't mind me calling you that."

Mitsuri chuckles at Tanjiro's nice attitude. "No not at all! It's alright, infact, you can just call me Mitsuri!" Both Tanjiro and Mitsuri smile softly.

"Oh, alright Mitsuri!" The both of them went to the cafeteria, talking about their lives and ended up becoming friends. (there will be no romantic relationship between them!!) Shinobu noticed the two of them talking, so she approached.

"Mitsuri! I guess your friends with the new kid now?" Shinobu chuckles, Mitsuri smiled and nodded intensely. "Yeah! He's quite fun to hang out with! Wanna come talk with us?" Shinobu smiles and nodded. They all start talking and chit chatting about their lives, Tanjiro had exposed some of his secrets to the both.

The three kept laughing and talking the whole time that they didn't notice that break time was over. They all hurry to their classroom and immediately sat down.

time skip cuz me lazy.

All the classes had now finished and it was time to go home. Tanjiro tried finding Nezuko and found her talking to a few people, Tanjiro ran behind her and smiled brightly like the sunshine he is.

"Nezu! It's time to go home." Nezuko turned around and hugged Tanjiro tightly, she waved goodbye to her new friends and started walking home.

"I see you've made alot of friends, hm?" Nezuko nods, Tanjiro was quite jealous that Nezuko had more friends than him on the first day, but was very much proud. "Nii-chan! This one friend i made was soo funny, he kept making funny jokes i couldn't stop laughing!" Tanjiro laughs.

"Hey, do you wanna get ice cream before we go?" Nezuko yelled "YES!" excitedly and Tanjiro giggled. Tanjiro bought 2 ice creams and gave one to Nezuko. They both started eating their ice cream, Nezuko was the first to finish. Tanjiro was quite stunned, but didn't mind anyway.

"Nii-chan your the best. Your like the best brother anyone could ask for!"

Tanjiro smiles at Nezuko's sudden sweet attitude, "Thank you Nezu." He mumbled quietly, as he wasn't really used to compliments, he was quite embarrassed.

Chapter 2 will be tomorrow :)

Word count- 919