Kamukta Haveli

Hello my lovely readers. I'm back as I promised yesterday.

Now it's your duty to go and VOTE.

Ab bas Mera chila ker bolna baki hai. Sir bhi patak liya hai apke samne. 🙂

Anyways another thing I would like to share is.,

I will be launching my new book series:
              "The Poison Series" first book I.e

"THE POISON OF LOVE"~KayaWrites1

Sometimes later itself. So make sure to go and add it into your reading list.

Also follow me to get regular updates here on wattpad as well as instagram

My insta id----- _kaya_writes

💫 this indicates scene change.

Manorama

Next morning I had woken up not in my chamber but also not in his chamber. I was alone early in the morning.

The most thing I needed was a bath and some Sunrays

After the bath I was standing near the chambers balcony.

I don't remember what got into me yesternight. All the things that happened were totally out of control.

And his confession out of all.

How? How can he love me. I am just falling short of words.

Not even much time and I'm already creating problems for myself.

"You are the reason of our misfortune you bitch. You were born and we lost everything we had. You little piece of shit.

Tell me. Tell me with How many mens have you slept before? Speak something you slut."

The voice of my mother yelling at me started to ring in my ears. I had started to get the flashbacks. My breathing turned uneven as my chest started to heave up and down.

Tears started to blur my vision when suddenly a strong manly hand wrapped around my waist pulling me into it's warmth.

I don't know how but a sudden wave of peace ran into me.

The cologne was familiar and even more familiar now after our last night.

Yuvraj Abhimanyu. The prince of Drupradesh. The future king and a well known warrior of entire Aryavrath.

He was known for his dominant nature and mercilessness and yet he had shown me his softest side yesternight.

This man right behind me had shown me what does care means.

How am I supposed to destroy his life? My mom always had considered me as a bad omen.

Shree lost his parents, his home, his childhood because of me and now I was again going to create some disruption in his life too.

No! That enough.

I won't let him get destroyed because of my bad luck. This man deserves the entire world.

He might seem arrogant,rude and what not from the out side but only few know the softness he holds beneath the layers of his eyes.

And I have been lucky for once in my life to see that.