You were Trusted, You broke the promise.

Dave, was sitting in the base in the cave, quietly sobbing because of a very important situation

Sky heard the sobbing and asked, "Whats wrong, Dave?" Sky sat down next to him.

"S-S-Shawn... he hasn't come back yet... He promised that he would come back, he just had to  hunt berries... Did he break the promise..?" Dave looked at Sky with tears in his eyes

"Im sure he'll come back, maybe he uhm, found another base to uhm... hide in because a zombie showed up maybe?" Sky tried to comfort him.
"It will be alright Dave. I promise."

"Pinky promise..?" Dave held out his pinky.

"Pinky promise." Sky said confident. Her pinky intertwined with Dave's pinky.

"Thanks Sky.." Dave slightly smiled and hugged her, then pulled back.

"Hey, how about we uhm.. Go on a adventure..?" Sky tried to change the subject.

"Sky, theres zombies, theres a chance we could become one of them." Dave stated, then began to fix his bandage on his head

"We could try to find Shawn!" Sky smiled.

"Alright, But.. If we get infected, its your fault." Dave glared at Sky and stood up.

Sky stood up as well, and began to walk out of cave. She gestured Dave to follow.

Dave walked up to Sky and began to follow her out of the cave.

1 hour later into the forest, they saw Shawn chomping on Amys corpse.

"S-Shawn..?" Dave's eyes swell up and backed up, along with Sky

"Dave.. Your.. Boyfriends a zombie.." Sky stared

"Like i didn't know that already! Thanks Sky for this important information that i didn't know ALREADY." Dave looked at Sky, speaking to her in a mad tone.

Shawn noticed Dave and Sky, he began to stand up and slowly walk over to them.

"Run!" Dave began to run back to the cave, Sky followed.

1 Hour later, Dave and Sky were back in the base, "He broke the promise.." Dave had his face in his hands.

"Im super sorry about your boyfriend, if there was a cure i would definitely help you get it to save Shawn.. I know how much you loved him."
Sky had a worried look in her eyes, she put her hand on Dave's shoulder, "How about we get some rest, its like 9:46 pm." Sky yawned and laid on her sleeping bag, Dave did the same, soon they both fell asleep

(IM SUPER SORRY THIS IS SHORT. IM LIKE SUPER SUPER TIRED RN. anyways, shave for life !! ^_^)