Molly went up the side of the bowl and turned, coming right back around with enough momentum to make her way back to Robby.

As she reached the boy, Molly practically jumped off of her skateboard and lunged into Robby's arms for a hug. Robby, caught off guard, stumbled slightly but managed to keep them both upright.

Mollys heart was practically beating out of her chest. Robby could feel it against his own and hugged her a little tighter. He couldn't see it sense Mollys face was in the crook of his neck, but he felt her smile.

After a couple of seconds, she let out a breathless chuckle, "Oh my God. I did it!" She cheered, her words barely coherent over her laughs.

Molly pulled her head out from the side Robby's neck and smile at him. Their faces were inches apart and Molly felt her heart skip a beat, but she shrugged it off as part of her adrenaline.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Robby's heart raced—almost as fast as Molly's. The warmth of Molly's embrace and the feeling of having her in his arms sent a swarm of butterflies to flutter in his stomach.

As they stared into each other eyes, in that moment, it felt like they were the only two people in the world. Molly felt that small flutter again and she knew it wasn't her nerves for skating anymore.

It was like an angel and a devil resting on Molly's shoulders; one telling her to lean in or at least look down at the Keene boys lips while the other one tells her to pull away remove the tension.

Molly went with the latter. She pulled away completely and smiled at Robby. "Let's go again!"

Robby's smile faltered for only a second. Molly didn't even notice it. He quickly nodded his head and put on a smile that was just as wide as Molly's.

Molly ran back to the edge of the bowl, picking up her skateboard on the way. Robby watched as she did so as the deep sense of happiness started to settle in his body. He quickly caught up with her and raised his eyebrows.

"What are you doing later?" He asked since she'd be driving him to Miyagi-Di and he knew there was no Cobra Kai lesson. He didn't want her to have to be alone.

Robby pressed both of his hands on the edge of the bowl and pushed himself out of the pool. Molly couldn't help but stare at his arms, watching his muscle flex as he did so.

She knew Robby was attractive and she could see herself having feelings towards the boy in time. But she wasn't over Hawk.

Molly looked up at Robby just as he looked down at her and stuck out his hand to pull her up.

Molly put her board on the ground above her by Robby's feet and took the boys hand immediately, knowing she'd need help getting out of the bowl. "Going to the beach with a couple friends." She answered as she and Robby pulled herself out of the bowl.

All the butterflies in his stomach started flutter in nervousness now. He bit the inside of his cheek and furrowed his eyebrows. "Is... Hawk going?"

Molly chuckled, not noticing the small hint of sadness in Robby's voice as she nodded. "He is in the friend group so yeah." She said, shrugging her shoulders carelessly.

Robby continued to eye Molly, a small flicker of jealousy igniting inside of him. "How are things going with him?" He asked. Robby tried to make his voice sound as interested as he could.

Her smile practically doubled in size almost as if she had been waiting for someone to ask her that question so she could talk about it.

It killed the butterflies in Robby stomach.