Characters Answer

Začít od začátku

Harry smirked. "Noted."

"Now a question for Araceli." Araceli put her phone down and looked at the interviewer. "the question is "do u like louis? like LIKE LIKE him or?""

"I like louis, yes, but I don't LIKE LIKE him. He's funny, but I think I like Zayn more because Zayn is just . . . Zayn." I can relate to that on a spiritual level, even though Louis' my favorite.

"Okay, moving on. This is for you, Bobby. "how u feel about harry? aN 18 YEAR OLD DATING UR 15 YEAR OLD SON??!?""

"Harry is a nice, sincere guy. Sure him and Niall have quite the age gap, but I don't mind it as long as Harry doesn't force anything on my son, which I hope he doesn't or else his balls would be wall decor." Bobby smiled, looking at Harry who nervously sent a closed mouth smile back to him.

"Our next question is from psychonxrry and they ask Niall "why you gotta be so cute? Can I borrow some? x""

"Well, psychonxrry," Niall said. "my mom and dad did the ziggle wiggly the right way, which is why I am so damn cute. Can you borrow some? Probably not. I don't know how to give out my cuteness. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't because I need it."

"So cute." Harry cooed, pinching Niall's cheeks.

"Stop it you idiot dick hat." Niall slapped away Harry's hand. "That feels weird."

"The next question goes to Harry, ImNarryStoranAFB1tch wants to know "what's a kink that you want to try on niall?"" The interviewer flipped the card.

"Okay first, nice username, and second, cross-dressing for sure. That's a kink right, who cares. His thighs would look so good in stockings and a short, pastel pink skirt. Am I right? I'm right."

"Riiiiight. Moving forwards. This question is from ImNarryStoranAFB1tch, they want to know, Niall, "how far will you go with harry on a scale of kitten ears to bondage?"

"bondage," niall nodded. "yeah. I've always wanted to try bondage."

"This question is still for you Niall and I's from narrycorn_, they ask "what's your favorite pick-up line Harry's used on you?"

Niall pulled out his phone and started reading out his and Harry's conversations. "There's quite a lot but "were you raised on a chicken farm because you sure know how to raise a cock" is my favorite so far."

Harry chuckled. "That one was genius."

"Okay, Harry. "What's your favorite thing about niall/ what made you fall for him?" that from narrycorn_

"umm, my favorite thing about him is his size because I could just push him up against a wall and have my way with him. what made me fall for him was how innocence looking he is and how stubborn and bitchy he is." Harry said.

"Mama Styles, this is for you from narrycorn_, "What where your thought when you went through harry's phone?"

"Oh god," anne exasperated, putting a hand up to her forehead. "it was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen, an I've walked in on my own parents doing it. Quite a lot of pictures of Niall walking to school and changing in the locker room."

Niall's eyes widened in horror. "what?! don't fucking tell me you used those pictures as wanking material."

"fine," Harry smirkered. "It won't tell you."

"you fucking sperm whale."

Louis snickered. "Calm down, ladies."

"Okay, okay. We still got a good amount of questions to go through. This one is from Ralph1611 to niall, they want to know "when did you realize you liked harry?"

"I always liked Harry, like his face,not his personality. but when he took me to his secret hide out place in the trees and when he put his shit fedora on my head and kissed my hand, I think that's when I started to like him as a person." Niall said, having war flashbacks of the ugly ass fedora.

"This next question is from Ralph1611, they ask you, harry, "you're into daddy kink right?"

"Obviously. who isn't into daddy kink these days? it's hot as fuck, especially when it's niall calling me daddy. jesus fucking christ." Harry groaned, looking at niall.

"Lets continue with the questions. This is for you Zayn, from 1D_mania22, "can me and you have amazing sex?"

Zayn shrugged. "I don't know. I think I kinda have my eye on someone else an I don't do one night stands, sorry."

"Liam, also from 1D_mania22, "can you and I also have amazing sex?"

"I'm all for it." Liam said

"Hmm. Let's get on to the questions, we still have a few left. This one is from PeetasBurntBread21, they want to know "why you gotta be so perverted like all the time? xD love you hazza"

"okay," Harry flipped his magical, mysterious hair over his shoulder. "number one: I am not perverted all the time, number two: love you too, I guess. I mean I don't know you, but you seem chill."

The interviewer flips to the last card. "Now questions from our author, Dezari/anonships."

myself slowly walks out from behind the curtains and sits next to Zayn because why the fuck not? If I'm never gonna do it in real life I might as well just do it in a book.

"This question is from NormalTeenageFan, "How have you been? Are you feeling okay? You doing great? Are you happy? ily thank you for writing this book xx"

"awe, ily too fam. I'm doing amazing, I'm finally getting sleep and I feel great. I am happy. My OTRA concert is coming up soon." I smiled, stroking Zayn's bald head.

"narrycorn_ has two questions for you, the first one is "what gave you inspiration to write this fic?""

"Actually, my friends and I would always send dirty pick up lines to each other and one day I was just like okay but what if narry did this? and then princess was born."

"nice, the second question is "Who tops? Harry/Niall"

"Harry obviously tops. top niall is against my religion, it is inhuman. I don't like it." myself says, clearly disgusted.

"well," the interviewer claps their hands together. "that's all the questions we have, thank you very much!"

--

FUN FACT: princess was originally going to be called "Message From: Harold" but I was like ew gross

FUN FACT: english is my first language and I still suck at it.

massive thank you to everyone that asked questions. you guys are all amazing. thank you so much for all your reads, comments, votes, everything. I thought this book would do horrible but it did very well an it's all because of you guys. ilysm