"And so far, that need may be what's keeping her alive." Hotch says.

"So what we know is that we have an unsub with a fantasy or a deep desire that requires the man to look a specific way." Derek says.

"Since he rejected Justin so quickly, he's probably looking for a replacement as we speak." Spencer says.

+++

"Hey." Spencer walks over to Bedelia and she quickly looks at him. "Are you okay?"

"What? Me? Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm fine." Bedelia says.

"You're jumpy." Spencer frowns.

"I'm tired." Bedelia brushes off.

"Delia--"

"I'm fine." She walks off making him frown.

+++

"Medieval torturing techniques have a long, dense history. Skinning someone alive was commonplace. Placing someone's hand in boiling water happened almost daily in the church. From the way these joints were disarticulated, it appears as though we're dealing with either drawing and quartering or the rack."

"The rack was the most prevalent way to disarticulate the human body. If our unsub's using it, he's beyond maniacal, he's a sadist."

"Garcia at your service."

"Can you find anyone in the area that might sell or rent medieval torture equipment?" Hotch asks.

"Besides a friend of mine in knitting group?" Penelope asks.

"Try S & M supplies. We're looking for a stretching rack." Rossi says.

"Spanking the keys as we speak. Don't worry, they like it." Penelope says. "Okay, I have cross referenced stretching equipment with S & M equipment and I found something that stretches something, but I don't think it's the something we're looking for."

"Maybe he made his own." Spencer says.

"That would be pretty elaborate." Rossi says.

"I'm gonna keep looking. I'll get back to you soon." Penelope hangs up.

"I just went to the latest abductee's home. Not only did our unsub use fake blood as some kind of ruse, but the front porch security cameras were also disconnected right before the abduction." Derek says.

"So he cased the site." Rossi says.

"It's residential streets, a lot of people coming and going." Derek says. "That's high risk behavior."

"Maybe the unsub didn't care. He needed him and it was worth the risk." Hotch says.

+++

JJ, Bedelia, and Derek get to the clothing store.

"Hi. May I help you?" The worker asks.

"Uh, yeah. We're looking for these clothes." JJ shows him two photos -- one of pants and one of a shirt.

"We're out of these. I'm sorry." He says.

"We're with the FBI." Derek says. "What's your name?"

"Tucker. Tucker White." He says. "How may I help you?"

"There's a victim in a case that we're investigating who was wearing a shirt and a pair of jeans from here." Bedelia says. "You mind if we show you a picture?"

"Sure. Whatever you need." He says.

"Do you know this man?" JJ asks, showing him a picture.

"No. No, I don't." Tucker says.