Please read!

Hello everyone, I really do appreciate those that decided to read the book, you know? It's really amazing seeing people read my work although I don't have much of an audience, I appreciate the few that take their time to read.

I just wanted to put this as a disclaimer page on the book, things we should look out for and things we shouldn't do because I need to have ground rules for all my books.

Let's all be respectful towards everyone's thoughts and opinions on the book. I don't tolerate any bullies and unnecessary misunderstandings between two individuals.

If you know you're not into smut, please do not go further into hating on my book because you feel the need to do so unprovoked.

My book is a community safe place, where we can all freely interact with eachother, so don't feel entitled to anything that is mentioned in the book because it's not of yours but of all of us.

My respectful way of helping you guys realize that not everything is a fairy-tale is what I intend to show in my book, this book is raising awareness about multiple things.

- Sexualizing yourself
- Feeling like a failure
- Getting cheated on
- Being used for Sexual activities
- Abuse
- Violent interactions

These are all things named and make clear by being portrayed in this book. As fake as it sounds, but the message I'm trying to interpret isn't.

Please note that the  characters and their actions are of my imagination and do not potray the characters in reality, anyone who has a problem with the way all the characters are portrayed should shove it up their arse and move on because I'm not changing anything in order to protect someone's feelings.

This book has been copyrighted by Jeonkbaworks, and form of lending, distribution, printing, copying, selling, editing and additional information without my consent will have criminal prosecution without any further investigation.

Please respect me, and I'll respect you. Like I said thank you for reading my book and I really appreciate you so much.

xoxo.