𝕆𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕚 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕔𝕒𝕣...

"Oi."

Sanemi turned and looked down at Obanai.

"What?"

"I found this new inve- GIYUU GET AWAY FROM MY FUCKING CAR-"

Obanai ran over to the 'new invention', which we know as a car, and pulled Giyuu, who was literally just staring at it, away from it.

"Don't touch it. I don't want your emo germs on my car."

Giyuu looked at him confused. "Car?"

"Yeah, that's what that is." Obanai pointed at the white Tesla behind Giyuu.

Sanemi came over and looked at the Tesla.

"Where the fuck did you get this from?"

"Your mum." Obanai smirked.

Sanemi looked at him deadpan. "My mum's dead."

"Same but who asked." Obanai tuned back to the car. "The thing's really cool though."

"It's shiny." Giyuu said. "What can it do?"

Obanai stared at it. "...I don't know. I think you do something called 'driving' with it."

"What's driving?" Sanemi asked.

"Uhh... I think it's when you put your hands on that wheel thing and you press down a pedal and the car can move really fast and get you to places."

"So it's basically transport. Like a horse and a carriage."

Obanai nodded.

"Let's go in it." Giyuu went up to the car again.

"NO! EMO'S DON'T GET TO GO IN MY CAR!" Obanai pulled him away again.

Giyuu stared at him. "If emo's can't go in, that means you can't either."

Sanemi tried extremely hard not to laugh but failed miserably and burst out laughing. Obanai gave Giyuu a death stare.

"...You know what, fine, get in." he grumbled, then tried to open the door. It wouldn't open. "The fuck-" he pulled at the handles.

Sanemi tried to pull a handle too. Both of them couldn't open the car.

Giyuu pressed a button and the doors suddenly opened, sending both Obanai and Sanemi flying.

"HEY-"

He ignored them both and got in the back seat of the car. After a few seconds Obanai and Sanemi also got in, complaining about how Giyuu sent them flying.

"What the hell is that?" Sanemi pointed at the screen in the middle, which was displaying a map.

"It's a map." Giyuu said.

"Well no shit but what's it on?"

"The car."

Sanemi glared at Giyuu. "What's this?!" He pointed at the screen.

"A 'tablet'." Obanai said. "Apparently you can play music on it and watch 'videos' on it. You can also play games."

"It has Satnav." Giyuu pointed at the map thing.

"The fuck is Satnav?" Sanemi looked at him like he was stupid.

"It's this thing cars have where it tells you where to drive to get to the location you want to go. There's normally a woman telling you the directions."

"...that's creepy." Obanai pressed a few buttons and started booming Old Town Road by Lil Nas X on full volume. "WHAT THE FUCK-"

While Obanai was fussing with some buttons, Sanemi was laughing his ass off and Giyuu was giggling since he's emo.