Chapter 12

the clock on Miranda's bedside table ringed and made the silver haired woman groan in pain, her head was killing her and as she tried to move her back felt un easy too. She slowly opened her  eyes and in from of her was this beautiful woman she well knew, Andrea was laying her head on her chest as she always loved to do so she could fall asleep. As Miranda was staring at her partner suddenly she remembered their trip and quickly checked the time, it was 10:30, they missed their flight.
Miranda sigh out of disappointment.
She had told Andrea to take Donatella's private jet but she said no simply because she wanted to spend the trip just the two of them out of the spotlight without all the glamor Miranda usually carry around.
that's what you get from not booking the jet, she said to herself as she slowly got up. She didn't wake up Andrea, she would take care of their missed flight and then woke her up, you see she is in a  part of her pregnancy where she  needs lots and looots of rest, so the baby can develop alright. She picked up the clothes from the floor and the smell of cigarettes brought back all the memories from last night, with the memories of the party the ringing on her ears come back. She remembered how she casually attended a birthday party one of her top model throw and decide to have one drink, quickly the one became two and before she knew it she was kissing that model on the bathroom of that bar. That is so not like Miranda but that night it was like something was pushing her to go wild and she finally let herself go wild, she partied hard after 23 years..
As the memory became clearer in her mind the clothes dropped from her hands, her eyes wide open and she whispered to herself
M:"oh my god..what have I done.."
She tried to remember if something else happened but the memory of her making out with Jessica (the model) only came up in her mind. She was out of her mind what was she doing? That was so unlike her but what happened that night? She has so much fun with Andrea why would she have the need to stray? The laughters and the dirty words they shared came blusting in her mind, she knew for sure they didn't go any further cause her phone rang and she somehow got herself together even after one whole bottle of vodka and left.
While all those memories came back she was standing still beside the bed looking shocked her mouth half opened and her hands trembling a little, how could she do that to Andrea?! It really meant nothing for her it was a madness of the moment but now she felt terrible!

Then a voice made her jump a little.
A:"good morning darling"
Andrea said in her sleepy voice.
Miranda slowly turned around and looked at her with so much guilt and fear of wat's gonna happen next, and how this awful thing she did will affect Andrea..is it better to tell her or not? It will upset her and that's the last thing I want to do right now! Miranda thought as she looked at the naive young lady laying naked on her bed, having so much trust on her that this could easily crush her already vulnerable heart...

A:"is everything alright?"
Andy asked as she saw Miranda looking at her with a strange expression.

M:"g-good morning Andrea! We missed our flight you know..but don't get upset with one call I'll manage everything!"
Her tone was colder than usual and she could feel Andrea being bumped out with it, Andrea could easily read Miranda like an open book, wich in her case right now made it worse.

A:"oh man..I'm sorry last night I totally forgot to set an alarm.."
She said fidgeting with the sheet out of disappointment and sadness.

Miranda picked up the rest of their clothes and as she was walking to the bathroom she said.
M:"oh don't worry darling I will fix everything please don't stress out, why don't you go fresh up in the other bathroom while I take a quick shower?"

A:"don't you want me to join you?"
She asked really exited to spend some time with Miranda.

Miranda from the other hand needed to get herself toghether and make some calls with that Jessica so nothing gets leaked on the media.