Escar the Saiyan

Months passed since then. The baby was due anytime now. Guillermo, Guillermo Jr and I were at Sakura's house along with Silvianna and Sasuke. Guillermo sat next to me and patted my large stomach. I blushed and smiled.

"I can't wait for our daughter." I said.

"Yep." Guillermo replied.

Sakura and Silvianna giggled. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and screamed.

"Oh no! Don't tell m-"

It happened. Water leaked down my legs and I was screaming in pain. Sakura and Silvianna rushed to get the towels and water.

"The baby's coming now!?" Guillermo panicked.

I nodded in response, unable to speak from the pain. My sisters came back and Sakura laid me down.

"Ok sis you know what to do. 1...2...3!"

I pushed screaming out in pain. Guillermo held my hand and reassuringly smiled.

"Ok, again. 1...2...3!"

I pushed again squeezing my husband's hand. The screaming didn't stop.

"Ok, again. Give it all you got!"

"I'm freaking trying!" I yelled pushing one more time.

I heard a child crying and looked weakly at my sister. She held a pink blanket.

"Congrats guys, she's a healthy baby. She also looks like you Kohlra."

She put her in my arms and I smiled at the child. She looked so cute. She had my eyes and hair, but most likely her father's personality.

"Yay! I have a little sister!" Guillermo Jr smiled.

"What's her name?" Sasuke asked.

"Escar," I said "Escar the Saiyan."

We smiled at our daughter. She giggled. Afterwards, we went home and introduced her to the family.

"Aww, she's adorable!" Dad said.

"You better be treating my nice correctly." Uncle Gogeta threatened.

"So cute!" Gine squealed "Don't you agree Bardock?"

"Yes." he said simply.

"Congrats bro!" Goku patted Guillermo's back.

"I didn't know you got laid so much." Raditz said looking at my children.

"No Raditz. She had other husbands but they left her after getting her pregnant." he explained.

"She's so cute! I just wanna dip her in my coffee!" Levi, his sister, said.

Broly didn't show up. I hope he was ok. After everyone went gaga for Escar, Guillermo put her in her crib and laid next to me.

He wrapped his arms around me which made me blush. I smiled and closed my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." I said.

And soon, we fell asleep.