Chapter 19

Sarah

God...what is wrong with me? I let the man overpower me and submit to the desire. Again!

He holds a power over me that I can't seem to break free from, no matter how much I hate him in my soul. Every touch, every kiss, is a reminder of my weakness, driving me deeper into a pit of self-disgust. How could I let this happen again?

After he was finished with me, he walked out of the room, leaving me lying in bed in a daze, filled with his hot cum.

The bed sheets are tangled around my legs, sticky and cold from his sweat. I quickly hop in the shower. My body is sore, but strangely enough, there is still a tingle in my core that makes my clit throb with desire. God damn him! Why won't he just leave me alone?

Crawling into the shower, I stand under the hot water and let it beat down on my skin. My butt stings where he slapped me during our rough sex, but I welcome the pain.

Anything to wash away his revolting seed inside me.

But aside from his rough treatment, he seemed tender at times during our...activity. He whispered sweet things in my ear that confused me. Does this man like me or not!?

After showering, I left my room and decided to explore more of my new home. The other day, I didn't have the chance to see all of the upstairs, so it's time to do it now.

"Where are you going?"

I halt right at the bottom of the stairs as I hear a deep voice near me.

"Oh, Hi, Nathan," I say casually. "Just going to check out upstairs."

"Ah, mind if I keep you company?" Nathan asks.

I narrow my eyes. "Why? Do you think I am up to no good, so you need to follow me around?"

Nathan chuckles. "No, it's not like that. I just thought I could help if you have questions. You know, new house and all."

I pause for a moment, considering his response. Despite my initial suspicion, he doesn't seem to have any ill intentions. Maybe he genuinely wants to be friendly.

"Alright, sure. Why not?" I reply, offering a small smile.

"By the way, do you have the key to the locked room at the end of the hall?" I ask.

Nathan narrows his eyes. "Ah...why do you care?"

"I am curious," I reply.

"Curiosity kills the cat, Mrs. Sterling," Nathan says in a teasing tone.

"Well, I am willing to take my chances. What's in the room?" I grin coyly.

"Nothing. Just junk Vincent stored in there," Nathan says, shrugging.

Yeah, right. I don't believe that for one second!

I raise an eyebrow at Nathan's response, sensing there might be more to the story. His casual dismissal only fuels my curiosity further.

"Junk, huh?" I respond with a skeptical tone. "Mind if I take a look for myself? A little exploration won't hurt, right?"

Nathan hesitates. "Well, Vincent is quite particular about his privacy. I wouldn't want to disturb anything."

My determination grows, but I know I can't convince him. No matter how friendly Nathan is to me, he is still Vincent's henchman. He won't help me uncover his secrets.

Maybe I can get more information from Sophia! I desperately needed someone on my side, someone who would help me figure out my new life with Vincent.

"Well, since you are useless to me, I will cut this partnership short and be on my own for a while. If you don't mind," I quip.