A Golden Crown

It looked like the Starks weren't leaving King's Landing any time soon. Ned Stark was badly injured by Jaime's men outside a brothel, and Jaime had since fled the city. On top of that, Lady Stark captured Tyrion. Why, Sannah thought. What did her dwarf uncle do?!

Sannah went with her parents to see if Lord Stark had woken up yet. A lesson in how certain affairs were handled, was her best guest. 

"Your Pardon, your grace," Eddard said, "I would rise, but."

"Do you realize what your wife has done?" Cersei said.

"She did nothing I did not command," Lord Stark said.

"Who'd have thought she had it in her?" Robert said.

"By what right dare you lay hands on my blood?" Cersei said. 

The two started talking over each other, only for Robert to shout them down.

"Oh, will both of you shut your mouths?!" Robert said, "Catelyn will release Tyrion, and you'll make your peace with Jaime."

"He butchered my men-

"Lord Stark was returning drunk from a brothel when his men attacked Jaime-

"Quiet, woman!" 

Sannah hated when her father referred to her mother as woman. Couldn't even call her by name.

"Jaime has fled the city. Give me leave to bring him back to justice."

Robert's silence disappointed Cersei.

"I took you for a king!"

"Hold your tongue," Robert warned.

"He's attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other. I should wear the armor and you the gown."

Sannah knew her mother wasn't going to get away with it. She expected her father to scream, or something to that effect, but instead, he hit her. Hard enough to leave a bruise.

Sannah gasped and threw her hands over her mouth. She'd never seen her father put his hands on Cersei.

"I shall wear this like a badge of honor."

"Wear it in silence, or I will honor you again," Robert said before looking at his daughter, "And let this be a message to you. Hold your tongue, or there will be severe consequences."

Sannah nodded and left with her mother.

"Mother, are you ok?"

"Leave me be!" was all her mother said before walking off.

_____________________________________________________

While her father was out hunting, Sannah went to her room to read when she ran into Jofrrey. He was holding a beautiful necklace in his hands. 

"Where are you off to with that?" she asked. 

"This for Lady Sansa," Joffrey said, "If she is to be my queen one day, then I must do something nice for her."

Sannah nodded, happy that her brother seemed like somewhat of a human being. She was sad, however, for Sansa. She knew it would woo Sansa and send her head over heels for her brother, even though it was his fault for everything that happened on the Kings Road.