Chapter 12: A tiny problem

Start from the beginning

She is just... tired, you know? Nayeon needs a break sometimes. And Yoo Jeongyeon is just perfect for it. Why? You may ask.

Easy. Because she hates the girl. Yoo Jeongyeon is despicable. She doesn't care for anything or anyone but herself. She treats everyone poorly, not teachers that is. Adults do not seem to see how awful she is.

So it's easy. It is so easy how she got to the locker room, closed the door and walked steadily around one of the concrete walls decorated with blue tiles to find the girl sitting on one wooden bench, lockers behind her. Jeongyeon had her legs crossed, she uncrossed them as soon as she saw Nayeon who took this as an invitation.

It's so easy how she approached her and without further struggle sat on the vice president's lap straddling her legs. Her hands surrounded her neck for support. She moved her head to the side, letting her hair fall all to one side so it did not get in the way, and leaned down to capture Jeongyeon's lips. The girl steadied her holding her hips.

Kissing Yoo Jeongyeon is simply... uncomplicated. 

Their lips followed each other's movements delicately but increased in speed rapidly. Jeongyeon always kisses her with a certain hunger and hurry. Nayeon likes it. To a point she left a quiet hmm sound between Jeongyeon's lips.

"That's more like it." Jeongyeon mocked her remembering their previous conversation through texts.

"Shut up," Nayeon said. No need to remember that now. Jeongyeon didn't pressure further and so they kissed again. This time, Nayeon liked it even better.

Jeongyeon moved her hands up to her waist and brought her closer, caressing her sides up and down strongly. Nayeon likes to feel wanted. A lot. The way Jeongyeon left her mouth to go to her jaw and neck pressing small kisses, left her breathless. Her school tie suddenly felt like an obstacle so she pulled from it quickly releasing her shirt collar for Jeongyeon to move further down and leave more kisses.

Nayeon had no thoughts, just the alleviating feeling of pleasure and short-lived happiness. Kiss by kiss, this was liberating.

"So, ice? Are you really going that basic?" Suddenly Jeongyeon stopped leaving kisses and questioned.

Nayeon sighed. "It's not basic, and it's not just ice, it's frozen fairytale."

"So, no penguins, but a lot of glitter?"

"Let's not discuss that here." This was definitely not Nayeon's mood at the moment. "We have meetings for that."

"Yeah, but," Jeongyeon frowned, "you don't really listen to me in those."

"Oh, come on," Nayeon dismissed it. "You know I call the shots, now kiss me."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes but complied anyway. It was great. All Nayeon needed to keep pretending every aspect of her life is just perfect, was to recharge by making out with a pretty girl once in a while (lately more than that, but who's counting). It definitely adds meaning to life.

Their make out sessions do not last longer than 20 minutes. Time, after all, is crucial for busy people like Nayeon. And she can only keep the locker room closed for a while before anyone notices it is odd.

"Alright," she said standing up from Jeongyeon's lap. "I need to go now." She skillfully fixed her tie and collar. And then she put her hair into a ponytail. Time to look serious.

Jeongyeon crossed her legs again and leaned forward. "Wait, Nayeon." Nayeon raised her brows as a response. "Should we go somewhere else next time?"

'oh' Nayeon was impressed and somewhat flattered but she was not going to express any of those. "Why should we?" She couldn't tell if Jeongyeon wanted a private place to maybe upgrade their make out sessions to something else or if she actually wanted to hang out.