"Clear." JJ says.

"Clear." Bedelia calls out.

"Clear." Spencer says.

"Guys." Derek calls as they get to where he is. Derek uses a glove to grab a burnt piece of paper out of the fireplace.

"The house is empty, but there's evidence of a woman living here." Spencer says.

"Looks like they packed up in a hurry." JJ says.

"They were trying to cover their tracks." Derek says, holding up the paper. "What the hell is she doing with this guy?"

~ ~ ~

Palmer picks up the metal box.

"I wouldn't do that." Spencer says.

"Don't--" Bedelia stops as Derek angrily walks over.

"What is it?" Palmer asks.

"It's a head box." Derek says. He grabs the box. "He would take my cousin's head and put it through the hole, and then he'd..." Palmer walks off. Derek puts the box on the table, Bedelia able to tell he's on the verge of exploding. She doesn't blame him.

"Morgan, we need to deliver a profile." Spencer says.

"Why, Reid? We know who the unsub is." Derek says.

"We need to deliver the profile." Spencer repeats, giving Derek a half ruined paper he found in the fireplace.

+++

After finding Malcolm Ford outside a grocery store, they brought him in.

"So then I get home and, of course, he's still up past his bedtime." JJ says as she, Bedelia, and Penelope walk into the interrogation room Malcolm is in.

"Ugh. Ohh. It reminds me of why I'm not married." Emily says.

"Oh, well, neither am I, technically." JJ reminds.

"Oh, yeah." Bedelia nods.

"Oh, yeah, you're right. That's true." Emily says, the three women laughing.

"Do you guys ever--" Bedelia starts.

"Oh. No, I really don't need a man to tell me what to do." JJ says.

"Yeah." Emily nods.

"Of course." Bedelia agrees.

"Excuse me." Malcolm calls, but Bedelia shushes him.

"Uh, the adults are talking. When it's your turn to speak, I'll give you permission." Bedelia says, sweetly smiling at him. "Okay? So, anyway..."

"Yeah. Any sleep?" Emily asks.

"Uh, no. Of course not." JJ says. Emily groans.

"What are we doing here?" Emily asks, opening the file. "Oh, okay. So, yeah. Mal, you want to confess now or just go straight to prison?"

"Look, my wife and I had a disagreement in that store." Malcolm says.

"Whoa-- wife?" JJ asks.

"You're married?" Bedelia asks.

"No. This is about John Hitchens." Emily says. "His suicide is looking more like a murder and the gun traces back to you."

"Okay. Uh, let's go talk to this wife." JJ says, the three getting up.

"He's not talking." Bedelia mumbles.

"I don't know who this Hitchens person is, but if you had anything, you'd charge me already." Malcolm says. "You're here because of Cindi."

timeless, spencer reid [ 1 ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara