Living With My Bias (1)

Start from the beginning

'But what if she's actually mad at me for saying that and doesn't want anything to do with me anymore?' I told them as I hugged the pillow.

'Well, crystal noona did say we shouldn't say a word about it but you did give her a compliment which doesn't actually sound bad' I.N said trying to make what I did sound right in some way.

'But if you feel like you did something wrong that might make her stay away from you, you should apologize. Besides girls don't like it when you bring up something they don't ever talk about' Seungmin said and I nodded.

'Okay. Thanks guys but is it a good thing that I'm in love with Crystal? I asked them.

Crystal's POV

'Alright, time to get ready for the photoshoot everyone' the photographer said and we all went to our various seats to get our makeup done and luckily Judy was doing mine.

When I got to work in the morning, all I could think about was what Felix told me last night.

I don't think I can forget about it.

How can he say that with such a straight face?

He's already living in my house which gives me loads of butterflies but he doesn't have to make me erupt like a volcano.

'Crystal, Crystal are you alright?' Judy called my name and I jerked on my seat.

'Woah, what is up with you? I've called your name for like a while so you have to tell me what's up?' Judy said and I just heaved a sigh.

'Okay fine. What would you do if a really cute slash super handsome guy tells you he doesn't think he can forget about you?' I asked her and she was flustered at my question.

'Okay that came out really.. woww. I mean I don't think I'd be able to forget about him either at all. But who is it, is it someone you like?' Judy asked me and I just tried to brush it off.

'No.. it's just a thought I had in my head' I told her but she didn't believe me at all and stared at me with raised brows like she was about to investigate the life outta me.

'Are you sure? Cause girls just don't come up with stuff as serious at that unless she has encountered one herself. So tell me who is it? Oh wait, the only guys in your life right now at the ones at home. No offense but it's true' she told me and I just rolled my eyes at her.

'So who is it? Is it Minho, Changbin or Chan?' she said.

'No, it's not them and besides Chan likes you and I think I shouldn't have told you that' I said as I knew I blew a cover but that would deviate us from what we're saying.

'I know right, cause I mean we do look cute and he's so my type woah woah, I see what you're doing but I'll get to the bottom of this' she cut herself off before trying to go to another.

'Wait a minute. It's Felix isn't it?' she said hitting the nail on it.

'No it's not' I said trying to avoid her eye contact.

'It is him cause you can't even look me in the eye. Is it about the pictures yesterday and he said he couldn't forget about it like you asked them to?' she said and I gave up cause she's really good at her stuff. She'd make a really good detective.

'Yes and he said he couldn't forget about it because he found another side of me' I told her and Judy almost squealed.

'Omg, he is so cool and he's your freaking bias girl' she told me shaking my shoulders.

'I mean I do like him but I don't want him to like me cause of those pictures and that was never the real me' I told her and she sat down to reason again.