Dating: Movie Night

'Hi Crystal' the person in front of me said.

Warning ⚠️:
Use of some inappropriate languages will be used in this chapter. So, please do not be offended when going through this chapter.

Crystal's POV
'What are you doing here?' I said as I saw the last person I would never think on this earth to be with at this point in time right in front of me.
'Oh come on. Couldn't you just at least say hello?' Quinn who was standing in front of me wearing one of Leo's shirt I had seen him with at work.
'Wow, you definitely looked surprised. Just come in and I'll tell you' she dragged me in while I was trying to picture what was going on.
'I asked what was going on and not for a chit chat' I said as I looked at her while she just laughed.
'Oh come on. Fine, I'll cut the long story short, Leo and I are back together again' she said as she continued her hysterical laughter.

I was just about to say something when I heard a voice coming from a door inside the apartment.

'Hey Quinn. You need to start moving cause I have someone coming o..' Leo was cut short of words when he saw me as he came out half shirtless and I couldn't believe my eyes.

'Crystal, you're... already here' he stuttered and I knew what Quinn just said was true even if I didn't want to believe it.
'Babe you're done washing up. I was just telling Crystal here the news that we're back together' she said as she wrapped her hand around his.
'What are saying,Quinn? Crystal, this isn't what it looks like' he said as he tried to free himself from Quinn's grasp but she just held him tighter.
'Don't be so shy. She's so happy for us that she started tearing up. Aren't you, Crystal?' she said and looked at me with that smile I wanted to wipe off her face so badly but couldn't.
'Yeah, I am. I even got you a present on my way here' I said as I brought out a gift I wanted to give to Leo and Quinn came and gave me hug while saying thank you.

'See, I told you that happiness doesn't last long. Leo was mine and will always be mine' she whispered and ended the hug.

I was just on my way to leave when Leo held my hand.

'Crystal, listen. This is just a misunderstanding and you know what Quinn's like' he told me and I just scoffed at him.
'Yes I know what's Quinn's like but you, I had no idea that this would be you' I told him straight to his face cause I was so irritated right now.
'Crystal, she's just toying with us and you can't let her do this?' he told me.
'But you played along with it and you had to do so with me. I hope you're happy together and never lie to each other again' I said as I left him and entered the elevator to the last floor.

It's not like I was his girlfriend in the first place so why do I feel so hurt right now.
I guess I had my hopes up and got burnt along the way.
Maybe I was born to be alone after all.

I called Judy and told her to come pick me up and she heard me crying too.

'Hey, why are crying? Did something happen?' she asked me in a worried tone.
'Just come over here and please bring your emergency shorts with you cause I think I might puke if I keep seeing myself being so pretty for nothing' I told her.
'I'm actually not too far. I'll be right there, baby' she said and ended the call while I waited for her.

She was fast cause it took her only 10 minutes to get here and I entered the car and she kept asking what was wrong.

'I don't wanna go home. Let's go to our spot and I'll tell you' I told her and she agreed and we went to our favorite steak restaurant that was not too far from my house and I went to the bathroom to change into Judy's emergency shorts and I told her everything there.

                           ° • ° • ° • °