Grow Up

Crystal's POV
The weekend went by fast but was also fun.
I and the guys went for a picnic and we also watched a movie at the theater although we couldn't hear most of it because of Jisung's screaming.

We somehow chose a scary movie to watch and because some of the guys couldn't stop screaming, we even almost got kicked out.
But we definitely had fun too.

I went downstairs after getting ready for work and the guys had already cleaned up the place cause we had a friggin' pizza and karaoke party down here and it was a mess.

'Good morning Crystal' Lee know said from the kitchen.
'Good morning' I said back and sat at the dining table to eat breakfast.
'You're early for work today' Chan said as he sat beside me.
'I know right. I wish it would fast forward to the weekends again' I told him and he laughed.
'We had the craziest times' Hyunjin said too and we laughed remembering all the fun we had during the weekend.

Lee know and Felix made breakfast and we all ate and the food was good too.

I got a text from Judy that she was waiting for me at work already and I stood up to start leaving when the guys came rushing to the front door all staring at me.

'Okay. What is going on?'i asked them.
'Are you sure we can't go with you?' Jisung asked me with a pouty face and I placed my palms on his cheek.
'You can't fool me with that face' I told him and the guys laughed at this.

'And besides we've talked about this already and also that you guys shouldn't be out all at once. Maybe like 3 or 4 of you should go and the others should stay home' I told them and they agreed once again.

'Before you go, we know you told us that we shouldn't get you anything because you're taking care of us but it won't hurt breaking the rules for once' Chan said and I looked at them with inquisitive eyes.

'What we mean, is that we got you this' Chan said as he brought out tiny box and when I opened it, it was a necklace that I've been admiring for a while now.
'How...how did you guys?' I was dumbfounded at this point.
'Jeongin saw you staring at it at the mall a couple of times and told us and we got it for you' Seungmin said and I just smiled at them.

'I don't even know what to say now' I said as bent my head down slightly to hide the blush forming on my face.
'I'll help you. Thank you so much Jisung' Jisung tried imitating my voice but didn't quite get it and we laughed.

'Let me put it on for you, noona' Jeongin said as he took the necklace put it around my neck.
'It was definitely made for you' Hyunjin said and I smiled.
'Thank you so much guys. I'll never forget this' I said as I smiled at looked on the necklace on my neck.

I gave each of them a hug but with Felix my heart couldn't stop beating so fast and I was sorta scared that everyone would hear it.

I waved them goodbye and started heading to work.

Do I really deserve such blessings in my life right now?

I finally got to work and just one person who I didn't want to ruin my beautiful morning was already at the front door.

'Hey Crystal. I tried calling you throughout the weekend but you didn't pick up?' Leo said to me and I was already pissed.
'Did I really need to? Why is the weekend called weekend then?' I said with a face that showed I was disgusted.
'Wait, are you still mad about what happened on Friday? I told you Quinn was messing with us. She literally forced herself in' Leo told me but hearing Quinn's name ticked me off.
'But you still let her, didn't you? We're not even a couple so why are we even talking about this? Just let me finish my day on a good note' I told him as I went inside the studio and saw Judy.