After that, pretty boy let out a stressed sigh, as his makeup artist tell him not to stress to much, it could only ruined his looks.

The pretty boy nodded in agreement, and they both starts to leave the dress room.

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•

They've arrived where the shooting is, and the pretty boy tried to talk to the director about the shoot, but the director was just ignoring him, and told his assistant to call Neige is.

The pretty boy was of course pissed, but he decided to not show it, and leave the director be.

He sat down where his sit is, and wait for the shoot to start.

Before a minute, Neige finally arrived, greeting everyone from the studio. The pretty boy was ignoring him, but he couldn't helped but listen to one of the staff questioned about the post.

"Neige-san, who was with you at the post?"

Neige looked at him, with a questioning looks.

"What post?" He tilted his head a bit.

The staff showed him the post, and Neige looked at the showed him and let out a sound.

"H-huh? Who posted this?" Neige stuttered.

The staff told him it was a random person, and asked the same question.

Neige looked down a bit, looking like he doesn't know what to say. But, before the he was filled with questions, someone comes in the studio, unannounced.

"Neige! Bub, you left this on my bike." A deep, a bit husky voice said.

Everyone look where the door is, even the pretty boy.

And saw who it was, and that person was the person who was with Neige in the post.

So, some people started to surround this mysterious person, barging him some questions.

Neige was trying to stop them from crushing the mysterious person, but the mysterious person took action, he raised his hand, and snapped two of his fingers.

Making them suddenly stop, the mysterious person walked pass them, and go where Neige is.

"Y'know you shouldn't have done that." Neige said, looking at the mysterious person, as the mysterious person gave him what he left at the mysterious person's bike.

"They're getting annoying, and also why are they questioning a bunch of questions?" The mysterious person asked, looking at Neige, behind his brown tinted sunglasses.

Neige look down a bit, and twiddle with his thumb a bit, and said.

"Umm... Because some random person saw us talking, and took a photo and post it"

The mysterious person raised a brow and sigh, he rubbed the back of his head.

"So that why they're so worked up. " The mysterious person muttered.

He then snapped his finger, making the stopped people moved, he then made a fake cough, and raised his voice a bit.

"Look, I'm gonna say this once. I'm Neige older brother." He told everyone in the room, as he put both of his hand in his pockets, with his face formed into a bored looks.