I Think We're Alone Now

Start from the beginning

Sam: he still has those apps??

Diaz: doesn't know how to work them and p much gave up, but i think it still works as an excuse.

Sam: okayyy ttyl

Diaz: ttyl 🐙

————————————————

Y/n dropped off Sam at home, returning to hers.

A few hours later, she got a text.

Sam: Can you pick me up? I'd ask Dad, but he said he's busy, sry!

Y/n: yea for sure where r u?

Sam: I'll send u the address :)

Y/n: alright, but i dont wanna be out long,
I have McDreamy waiting for me

Sam: yes & ur precious McDreamy will miss u dearly

Y/n: now now, dont mock

Sam: right, i gotta respect my elders 👵🏻

Y/n: hahhaah this granny is ur ride
remember that

Sam: and i appreciate it :))) see u soon

Y/n: see ya

————

Meanwhile, Miguel was training with Johnny. Sam told him to get some info.

On a short break they had, Miguel started the conversation.

"So, Sensei... how's it going?"

"Good." He dryly responded.

"So sensei, I was thinking, after the whole dating apps thing, I was just wondering, are there any women in the picture? I mean, y'know, so that you could give me advice later."

"Well I'm not dating anyone, theres that."

"Yeah, but isnt there anyone you'd want to date? I'm sure you know a woman you wouldnt mind seeing?"

Johnny thought for a moment.

"Maybe, but its.." he trailed off

"Probably shouldn't go for it. I don't wanna mix...nevermind."

Johnny looked at Miguel, catching himself revealing more than he intended to.

"Okay.." Miguel thought for a moment, crafting a brilliant plan to get Johnny where he needed to be (without him knowing).

"Sensei, in the meantime, how about I take some pictures of you for your dating profiles and I'll set it up for you, and it would help me too, because I have to work on my photography...for photography class." He hoped it didnt sound like a lie, even though it was.

"What kinda pictures? No more of that sushi stuff. That was gross."

"Oh there won't be sushi. But you've got no objection to bodies of water, right?"

———-

Y/n gripped the steering wheel, listening to Hot Blooded by Foreigner. Sam had sent her the address and it looked like she was at the marina.

Y/n pulled her car into the parking lot, and pulled out her phone.

Texts:

Y/n: okay i'm in the parking lot

Sam: could you meet me where I am? Theres acc something i wanna show you

Y/n: and where is that?

Sam: just go by the docks and look for a white boat with light blue accents. its at the end of the dock

Y/n: okay im omw, i wanna be quick tho, McDreamy remember?

Sam: yesss just come

Y/n: fine

Y/n got out of the car and walked on the docks. Had anyone else asked her of this, it'd be an instant no. But for Sam, she could come check out a boat.

Getting onto the vessel, she walked to the cabin where Sam presumably was. Only, Sam wasn't anywhere to be seen when she stepped inside.

She started to call out for Sam before she took the place in.

What she saw was breathtaking.

The interior was decorated beautifully, soft golden fairy lights hung all over, a table set with a flower vase, a single rose, taper candles, serviette swans, and two silver trays with covers.

Y/n would have stood in awe of this for longer, though the sound of approaching footsteps were rather alarming.

She turned and was stunned for a moment, not expecting to see this person walk into the cabin.

"Johnny?"

—————————————————-

A/n:

What did you think of this chapter? what do you think will happen? Is this all part of Sam and Miguel's plan?

Comment anything you'd like!

—————————————————