I Think We're Alone Now

"So how was Halloween?" Sam asked, linking arms with Y/n.

Y/n took a sip of her strawberry smoothie and answered "It was...interesting."

Y/n and Sam were at the mall, doing less window shopping than they had promised themselves, and more real shopping.

"So, you know who... was he there?"

"Yeah. I invited him to come to the bar, he did, and we talked, lightly flirted. Then his old sensei of his came in too, which sucked and totally coc- I mean, uh, blocked me. From interacting with you-know-who." Y/n cleared her throat to try to recover from saying something maybe a little too vulgar for girl talk at the mall.

"Mhm." Sam smiled. Despite being younger, she always caught onto Y/n's slip ups of stuff Daniel has told her not to say to Sam.

Before they could continue, Y/n got distracted by a sale at one of the shops.

While Y/n went to waste money she didn't have, Sam had a pressing issue of the whole Parent Trap plan she had, and Y/n being distracted with shopping would be a perfect time to get information without notice.

Sam casually began, "So it sounds like you two could use some time alone together? To actually get to talking and stuff, without anyone chiming in. Does he know you like him like that?"

"I tried to tell him, I mean, I really was going to, but yknow."

A menacing presence cut them off.

"Oh hey Larusso." It was Tory.

I looked up to see her smug face, enjoying this, with her arms crossed over her chest.

"And Y/n... I guess a princess is just bound to find another."

"How do you two know each other? School?" Y/n asked, confused how she's got something against Sam.

"I met her at mom and dad's country club. She stole a bunch of alcohol."

"Really? She doesn't look like one for country clubs." Y/n smirked

"Oooh you got me princess." Tory said sarcastically. "I don't have a stick up my ass like you two."

"Would you like me to change that for you, it can be arranged." Y/n said stepping forward.

"Oh you couldn't do any damage if you tried, princess. You don't even come to Cobra Kai anymore."

"You don't?" Sam asked

"I don't go to the classes with teens, or rather children apparently. I train privately, but of course, I guess I just need Princess treatment, right?"

"Whatever your little heart desires, princess."

With that, she walked away, leaving a path of destruction for someone else to walk into.

"Whats her problem?" Sam said

"Oh she's still mad about Dorothy's house falling on her sister." Y/n laughed.

—————————

Unbeknownst to Y/n, Sam and Miguel were planning and scheming to get Y/n and Johnny together.

Texts:

Sam: she's driving me home now, do you have your part ready?

Diaz: yea, I've got most of my stuff ready, just gotta distract Sensei for a bit and then I'm gonna try to get him to the spot

Sam: Okay distract him until like 5:30ish and after u gotta find a way to make him look nice

Diaz: I will. I'll just tell him we're taking more photos for his online dating stuff, or something