Chapter 15: It feels like a perfect night

Start from the beginning

"No, no--- Wanda knows who she wants. " He replied. "And I don't get tied down. " He was pretty sure (100% sure, actually) that that wasn't completely true but he didn't say it.

Claire smiled. "Good. Neither do I." She turned her head to check on Wanda. He followed after her.

Wanda was draped around this tall, lean, attractive tan-skinned woman, with soft brown hair coming down in waves and the woman's hand was up her shirt on her back, while the other was... He didn't want to think about where the other one was.

At least they were both going to get laid tonight.

"You're a lucky one, Ms..." He remembered that she never told him her last name, and just stopped there.

"I know I'm lucky; good kisses seem to be a Maximoff trait."

"Is that so?" Pietro pulled her head back by her hair, and they shared a kiss once more as they exited the club. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth, and smiled smugly when he was rewarded with a whine of pleasure back.

────━▒ ۞ ▒━────

Pietro woke up, feeling sated and still a little bit tired, because of a call. His phone was under the bed, but it rang so insistently that he eventually woke up. He groaned, and got up, turning beside him to wake Wanda.

Then he saw blonde hair on different pillows and vivid memories of the night before filled his mind. He smiled as he ran a hand through his hair, feeling very much proud of himself.

Claire pushed at his arm. "Get the phone." She mumbled into her pillow.

"What if it's yours?" He asked.

"I can't get up." She said. "My legs won't work. Get the phone."

Pietro laughed, and reached down to get his boxer briefs, putting it on under the blankets before he finally got up and searched for which phone it was that was ringing.

He groaned when he realized he'd only gotten about 2-and-a-half hours of sleep; 5:09 AM, his phone read.

Long nights were great, early mornings were not .

He picked up the phone. "What is it, Sam?!"

"Look, your sister's home late and she's wasted."

"What?" He replied. "No, that's not possible. Her healing's--"

"I don't know, man. Maybe it's not as fast as yours, or she drank more than you do. Probably both, honestly." Sam said which confused Pietro because her healing was far far faster than his. "But she's wasted, and I'm nowhere near super-human enough to deal with this. She's moving in that fast speed she does when she appears behind us. It's not super speed, but it ain't normal speed either." He continued. "Get home soon."

Pietro huffed, scratching his head. "Alright, fine." He moved in super speed, blur of blue behind him and got dressed. "I'll see you later, Claire." He said.

"What?" She asked. "What's up? I thought you said that we'd-"

"Wanda's back at the compound." He replied as he pulled his sneakers on. "And she's absolutely wasted. I'm the only other one with powers, and Vision's--- Honestly, I don't know." He shrugged. "I'll text you later."

Claire nodded, and slumped back into her pillow, lazily waving goodbye.

────━▒ ۞ ▒━────

When Pietro arrived, it was clear Wanda was drunk. Not just because she was slurring, with her faced flush red, and clearly inebriated. He wondered what she must have drank to end up like this.