school life and home life

Bertolt's prov

It was just a normal school day for me hanging out with my sister y/n and friends especially with my best friend and crush reiner and going to my classes nothing different much execpt a few test here and there don't get me wrong me and y/n do well on them anyways and get bullied by three girls named meranda,alexa,and diz a few times for my height and my shy quiet nature and y/n gothic style they would call me titan boy,titan of the school and would call y/n freak witch of the school or witch but besides that.

Basically all of our school days are normal and nothing crazy really happend much or dangerous things
As for our home life is something i don't comforble talking about much but let just say it not that great at least when we stay when our mom and her girlfriend yulp our mom is bisexual when she told me y/n and dad we aceppted her and i later came out as bisexual too and my parents sister and friends aceppted me.

Our parents are divores when y/n and i were 15 years old we're 17 years old now and it been like 2 year since they got divore the reason they divore is because for almost 2 years they have been fighting almost every day like for example when dad didn't do the dishes one time and another time when mom didn't have dinner ready when he came home from work and everytime they will fight me and y/n will hear it and would sometimes when we come from school and they came home from work early we would find or hear them fight .

and they decided to get a divore after realizing it wasn't going to work out when we were 15 years old when we were told that they were getting a divore we wasn't really upset we know it was going to happend we live with our mom in her new house and our dad stays in our old house lucky he doesn't live far from us and we see him on weekends sometimes and would sleepover sometimes.

And as for our mom 5 month after the divore she started dating a woman called lyssy and there relesionship isn't that good she had a drinking problem and alway denied having a drinking problem and when she told about it
and they would fight because of it and let just say we bearly get along with her at all when my mom will be at work she would be drinking most of time and she would get mad at me and y/n for little things when she was drunk and would sometimes hit me and y/n has to watch it sometimes and would even hit y/n too but it rearly happens and she will sometimes look at me in ways it make me uncomforble and sometimes she will touch me in ways that makes me feel uncomforble when no ome was around like one time when i was in the kitchen she put her hands on my waist and another time when i was going up the stairs i can feel her eyes looking at me she would do this when my mom wasn't at home.

I never told my mom,y/n or my friends because she told not to tell anyone and i thought it will stop eventually and i thought my mom wouldn't believe
And also because of the the abuse at home and bullying at school i devoled a self-harm habit it started a about 2 or 1 month ago i don't do it often and no one knows will at least for now.

But enough about me i want to talk about my sister y/n is a person who doesn't cry much and she and alexla used to be friends but their friendship ended when alexa started to hang with meranda and diz and when she started to mean to us.

Y/n like to dress in a gothic/punk style don't get me wrong i don't mind and their nothing wrong with it and when our parents and i first saw her new style when we were 15 we were shocked at first but apcceted it and our friends didn't mind and to be honest i thought it was just a very long phase she was going throgh as she been dressing like that for 2 years now and let me tell how it started.
            (Flashback 2 years ago)
We were in stitting the livingroom before yn and i have to leave for school waiting for y/n to come downstairs as she want show us her new style so bertolt do you know what her new style will be mom said i don't know she wants it to be a surprise so she won't tell me and she wants us to cover our eyes when she done i said well she taking quite while you are done yet you and bertolt are going to be late for school dad said yeah i'm coming down now y/n said when she came out of her room then we cover our eyes with our hands we hear her come downstairs into the livingroom alkay open your eyes she said and remove our hands from our eyes and were shocked to her  wearing dark colors with light make-up wearing a black chocker well what you think she said wow um it different mom said are you sure you like that style dad said yes why is there anything wrong with beening different she said no not at all it just shocked us i said but we don't minded as long you felt comforble dad said yeah so don't worry mom said alkay come on bro lets go she said then we left for school and meet up with our friends and greeted us and saw her her style they were shocked but really impressed after a month of her having her new style i thought she be done with it and i asked her a few times if she going to stop dressing gothic/punk but she would that she like dressing in a gothic/punk way
                (End of flashback)
and also when we were 16 she dated a boy named cam who is a conplet jerk they had a on and off reletionship for 3 months and they fought a lot and until she broke up with him after she had enough of his jerk additude and when she found out he cheated on her with alexa and after they broke up he try to conviced to her to give him a sceond change back but she never give he a sceond change 6 month after they broke she and our friend levi started hang out more and became close and started dating and they been together for 2 months now and let just say levi is way better then cam anyways.

Aothor note first chapter of my first story on watpad i hope you guys like it
And the picture y/n new look is above
And i know the picture is not that good but it was the best one i can find the picture is not mine