CHAPTER 4 - REASON

Warning this chapter only available for 16 year old + only thank you and continue reading ...

CHAPTER 4 - REASON

so did you all ready find what's the reason ? ...

Not yet but in our screen their was a big cirlce object infront of our son that changes the axis of the planets near it in example the planet Mercury moves back ward at the speed of 15 km per hour ...

Same thing that happened in the other planet ...

It looks likes there an big planet infront of our son that's why the light is blocked ...

Oh tell to the other employees that were having a meeting on Head quarters ...

Okay ...

Good morning everyone we are having a meeting at HEAD QUARTERS ...

10 Minutes later ...

So what did you found out love ? ...

I seeing a big circle in front of our son that's blocks the light so the light could not travel on our planet ...

It's looks like there an advanced civilization living underneath ...

Oh ! ...

We must be get ready ...

All right all astronaut form you're self in 4 groups the 2 groups will stay here in the earth and the other is going to our her space and check what happened ...

Oh okay so who will volunteer to join the OUTER SPACE MISSION PHASE 1 ? ...