~IMPORTANT~

NOT AN UPDATE

Hello my sweethearts! Your author is back.

This ain't an update, I just wanted to announce something important to you.

Our book Nartaki has reached 800+ reads and we are having a lack of votes.

The thing is ki, if you all are enjoying the book then why aren't you voting it.

This isn't only about me, but it's about other well known authors too.

Being an author I'm also a reader. Reading is what inspired me to write books.

And I'm AN HONEST READER.

Means, if I'm liking the book, I make sure that I vote for it.

IK SOMENOF YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN READ THIS.

It breaks my heart ki, even after requesting you all constantly, you never vote or share the book.

Ab 800+ reads hai Matlab log padh hi nhi rhe, aisa toh nhi hai na.

I really need to know your issue with voting.

Many of the authors have to write a huge note on almost of their all chapters.

I never did that except of last time and that's cuz I really felt the need to do it.

If you guys are enjoying the book. Liking the plot and characters then atleast be a loyal reader to your author.

BAKI LOG KA PATA NHI BUT YRR TUM LOG TOH AISA NA KARO.

Please go and vote.🙏

It's a gentle request to you.

Your author
KayaWrites1