Break Up

Mattheo had seemed distant. He always cancelled plans and didn't talk that much.

Y/n wasn't really that bothered at first. She thought his dad was being horrible.

So she didn't say anything.

Y/n walked downstairs and saw Mattheo studying.

"Hey Matt." She said and walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

He shrugged her off. Y/n was hurt.

"What's going on." She said. Mattheo sighed with annoyance.

"Why do you always have to poke your nose into other people's business!" He snarled.

"Oh, sorry." Y/n said. She slowly walked up to her dorm and shut the door.

She sat on her bed and lay down.

Mattheos pov

It was killing me. She was killing me.

I threw my pen down onto the table and walked up to my dorm. I slammed the door.

I had to do it somewhen. But I can't bear the thought of it.

"Have you done it yet?" Theo asked. "No, I know I have to, but I love her so much!" Mattheo groaned.

"You have to Mattheo for her own safety!" Theo said.

"I know!" Mattheo said and kicked a chair.

"Look, you know who is going to come for her. If you don't do it soon!" Theo said.

"Yes Theo, I understand! I just can't break her heart. There must be another way!" Mattheo sighed.

Theodore got up from his bed and walked over to Mattheo.

"Just say we can't be together right now. It's the right people at the wrong time." He said.

Mattheo grumbled. "Fine! I will do it tomorrow!" He said.

Theo smiled sadly. Mattheo shoved him off his bed and covered his body in his sheets.

Theo turned the lights off, and Mattheo shut his eyes.