Kiss Me More

Songs for this chapter.

Cherry Hill - Russ
The heart wants what it wants - Selena Gomez

not proofread, sorry for any typos
- - -

Rhea didn't need much more convincing before her hands were swiftly placed on the sides of my neck as she leaned in to crash her lips against mine. I moaned softly into it, my hands coming up to tangle in her hair.

She ran her tongue over my bottom lip, briefly slipping it between my lips before pulling it away for a second.

"You have no idea how bad I've needed this, Eve." Rhea whispered against my lips. "Me. Too." I said between kisses. Rhea turned us over and used her foot to kick the door shut, pushing me against it with ease. Her hands were teasing at my hips, just softly grazing the skin.

She seemed nervous, so I figured I'd help. I grabbed her wrists, lips still against hers, I moved her hands up my shirt and placed them right blow my breasts.

"Fuck, 'Roura, can't do that." She said, voice straining. Now that name, i could get used to. Aurora was my middle name, anyways.

"Rhe," I breathed out. "Yeah?" Her voice was high and came out in a whisper, almost mocking. Fuck. "Mmm, more." I hummed, tugging her hair. "Do that again, see where we end up." She husked, smiling against my lips. I let out another soft moan, tipping my head back, exposing my neck.

I heard her let out a breath, and moments later her mouth was on my skin, sucking and gently biting the skin. Rhea took advantage of the fact that her hands were on my hips and used them to back me up against the back of the couch.

Her lips were still crashing against mine as her thigh slipped between my legs, slightly pressing against my already soaked core.

"God," I whined, gripping onto her shoulders through her shirt.

Rhea was about to speak before the door suddenly opened. "Rhea I really- what the fuck?" Liv stood there, jaw slacked and her brows furrowed. "What the hell is going on? Evangeline?" Her hands dropped to her side as she looked at me like she'd been betrayed.

She wasn't supposed to be here. Why was she here? I turned my head, eyes wide as I looked between her and Rhea.

"Liv I can-" "What? Explain?" She cut me off with a scoff. I pushed Rhea off of me. "Please just listen to me-" I started but she cut me off, again. "Eve you promised me. Now you're suddenly all over her? How long has this been going on?" Liv asked, pure disbelief etched on her face.

Rhea spoke up before I could answer. "We were never a thing, Liv. You can't hold it over her just because you can't move on." Rhea's eyes squinted as she stepper closer to the blonde.

I was quickly beginning to see the Rhea from TV, not the one I'd gotten used to. "Rhea I-" "Shut it." She hissed, walking until she had Liv backed up against a wall.

"You don't get to make her feel bad anymore, especially after you almost cost her a match. A big match, at that." Liv looked up at Rhea with wide eyes, almost uncomfortable. "I suggest you get out, before I force you out." She threatened, backing up to give Liv space to dart out of the room.

I felt like I could cry. My cheeks stung and my eyes welled with tears. I really had fucked up. I promised her, no matter the circumstances. I hate breaking promises. Rhea turned back to face me, a relieved look on her face until she saw the look on mine.

"Eve? What's wrong?" She rushed over, placing her hands on my face. "I shouldn't-" I took a breath in, closing my eyes. "I shouldn't have done this." I whispered, a tear falling down my cheek.

Her hands dropped from my cheeks, slowly. "You don't mean that. Please say you don't mean that, Eve." Rhea pleaded.

Fuck, this was hard. I just wanted to grab her and keep kissing her until my lips were sore.

"I cant, Rhe. I think- I think I just need time." I spoke quietly, afraid that if I spoke up my voice would break. At this point, more tears were slipping down my face. I could tell Rhea knew I didn't want this, based on how she continued to try and reach for my hands.

I sucked in a breath, feeling my own heart break again as I said my next sentence. "I'll see you around, Rhea."

I walked out of the door, and sped walked outside to my car. Why was everything so complicated?

Rhea's POV
See you around? Was she being fucking serious? I kicked the lamp beside me. "Fuck!" I screamed as I grabbed my keys off my table and headed for the door.

I kept my head down, afraid that if anyone even came up to talk to me I'd snap. I got into my car and started the engine. I thought about going to her house, but decided against it. I couldn't even talk to her right now, not with the way I was pissed.

I just hope she calls me.

Evangelines pov
Slamming the door of my apartment,
I tossed my bag onto my couch before collapsing onto it. Looking around reminded me of the multiple face times we had where I was showing her around, and she said she couldn't wait to see it in person.

We liked the same stuff, surprisingly, so looking around really did remind me of her.

It was dark outside, almost 12:30

It was dark outside, almost 12:30. My phone vibrated in my bag and I checked it, deep down hoping it was Rhea. I frowned and declined it when I saw it was Liv. I did not want to talk to her right now.

I eventually got up from the couch after crying for a bit, my cat, Lilith, following me over to my room. After getting dressed, I layed down in my bed and tapped the spot next to me for Lilith to jump up and lay next to me, which she did.

I sighed, trying to sleep. I failed, only moving around uncomfortably. Lilith eventually got tired of it and left me. 30 minutes had passed when I checked my phone, and it finally hit me that there was only one way I'd be able to sleep now.

Clicking the contact, I looked anywhere but myself in the reflection of the facetime screen as I was waiting for it to connect. Hoping it would connect.

When I heard the noise, I faintly smiled when I heard her speak.

"Can't sleep?" Rhea teased.