chapter 8

After they change their dress they went towards the court where they will play their final game, to practice and prepare for the game. When all the Seirin members went there they all got amazed by the number of people who came there to watch their game.

When they were putting their stuff in place the people suddenly started to scream aloud when they look at the entrance they saw all the Rakuzan members had arrived. The atmosphere around them were so dominating that people around them started to make a way for them to walk like they are some kind of royal peoples, who can crush each and ever person who are on their way. And Furihata is thankful that he is not one of the people getting crushed.

Everyone started to warm up and started to do some basic exercise to be ready for the match. Furihata was shooting ball on the basket which was a success and that ball rolled over to the opponent's side but before it reach there he caught the ball.

'sigh.... almost lost it' when he was thanking the god for not letting ball go to the other side then he heard Akashi's name and looked at red headed Alpha. His eyes went wide because a boy smaller than himself was talking and looking at Akashi with so much happiness and love that made Furihata's heart throb. That boy was talking something with Akashi so worry freely, without being scared, made him a bit uneasy and his heart throb again.

'why are they taking with eachother during the game don't they need to warm up for the game. Do they have to flirt Infront of everyone?? Hump!.... wait!?...What am I thinking!?'

Furihata was staring diggers at the boy who was flirting with the red head without his own knowledge. Suddenly That boy's expression changed from happy to shock and then sad. And then went towards the bench and sat there with the sad face. Furihata found that weird, while he was looking at that boy he flinched cause he felt the very same stare which he felt during some of their matches. When he look up towards the very eyes, his eyes went wide cause it was none other than Akashi's mismatched, red and orange eyes who were looking directly at him and than the red headed Alpha smirked. Furihata felt shiver run through his spine but not in a very bad way it was kinda like in a mixed way. Both good and bad.

"Furi!"
He heard his name from behind so he turned to see who it was with "yes?" And it was Kagami who was calling him.

"Furi, can you pass that ball."said Kagami.

And then Furihata pass the ball to Kagami and went towards him forgetting about the mismatched eyes's owner. And that very mismatched eye was looking at them with not so happy expression. He made eye contact with Kagami. Both staring diggers into eachother and after that they both looked other side towards their teammates. Breaking the staring contest.

Furihata who was unaware of this started doing his work and the person who was aware of this who was Kuroko was quiet confuse of the reaction of the two Alphas towards Furihata.

After sometimes the game begins with a whistle.

.
.
.
.

The game was not going in a good way for them. Seirin members are tired, sweating and most importantly they are way behind in the game then Rakuzan. And even Kuroko's misdirection is not working anymore and currently sitting on a bench with Furihata. Earlier Furihata tired to tell Riko about the other person who looks kinda similar to Kuroko but it was too late.

.
.
.
.

"Furihata-kun can you come here for a bit."said Riko their coach.

"Yes?"said the omega and went towards the beta girl.

"Be ready for your turn now. I've got a plan"said the beta. And started to explain her idea of cornering Akashi to prevent from using his ankle break and so on.

Although Furihata was terrified at the beginning hearing about going head to head with the alpha (who he is very scared of) and even going to the court AGAIN!!. But eventually he knew he have to do everything he can to win. Cause afterall it's something even he can do and he wants to do it to prove everyone that he is strong.
.
.
.
.

Pills, check.

Heat suppressants, check.

Scent blockers, check.

'now I'm ready.'

Well at least that's what he thought.

~whistle~

"Black team player substitution"

"A sub?"

"But who?"

With that Riko pushed the shivering Furihata lightly towards the court with a smirk while making everyone shock with fear for the poor boy but except for the blue haired beta who was smiling (who doesn't smile too often) all the time. Even the red headed Alpha was shock to see who it was.

'I c-can do it, now's my chance to s-show them that I am strong. I-I have to do it for t-the team.' thought Furihata while shivering like a leaf and went towards his mark number 4, who is supposed to be his fated pair, Akashi Seijuurou.

(Sorry guys I know I said I will publish every 3 days a week but I am very busy nowadays 😖😖. And won't be able to continue this for a while but I promise not to stop this story. I may not be able to continue this story until May or June but I will try to publish a chapter or two every now and then. For the people who are enjoying my story . Thank you very much 😍 thank you for giving your time to read this boring story of mine😅.)

That's it, bye-bye!😄. For now.