It rains, cats, dogs,....and Deimgods?

I sit on my bed unable to sleep, if I do I know the nightmares will be worse than the heavy rain coming down outside. At least cabin 7 is dry. The wind chimes hanging from the roof cling lightly in the wind, not a soul stirs in the cabin though. I look out at camp half blood  the rain makes this place so dreary. I glance up at half-blood hill. there's a light up on the hill that peaks my interest. I watch as the light flashes, it looks like fire....or maybe a car. headlights? on the hill that makes no sense. slowly I crawl off my bed and reach for my socks and high-tops. I slip my feet into them. no one will mind if I go check it out,right? It's the hero-y thing to do. So slowly I sneak toward the door out of the cabin. There are one or two mattresses I have to sneak around. I grab my old navy hoodie and rain coat that's   yellow like my shoes. I crack the door open and head toward the big house.

All along the main path, I watch the hill. the commotion has calmed down quite a bit since I first saw it. That's when I hear a twig crack. I look down, I didn't step on it. Someone else is out here. slowly I turn and look into the woods and the path behind me. That's when I see my stalker . 

"Annabeth?" I say, wondering if she had the same idea I did. She looks up at me, and slowly joins my side.                                                                                                                                                                                       "walking to the big house to find out what the lights are about too?" she asks. "yes" I replied. for some reason I feel embarrassed that she had the same idea. Then again of course she did. Someone with lots of wisdom would do the same as me. Because I have lots of wisdom, yea right. It's awkward as we finish the walk to the big house. Mostly because we don't know each other at all. Annabeth has always been hard to connect to. I could never put my finger on why. However I have only been here for a year and who knows maybe she has trust issues. The lights are on in the big house as we climb up the front steps. Annabeth knocks on the front door, and a small kid with brown curly hair and what looked like a tear stained shirt opens it. 

"hey Grover," Annabeth says her brown furrowing at his disheveled appearance "may we come in?"                                                                                                                                                                                  "Chiron" Grover calls into the big house. The centaur calls us up stairs. We walk into one of the bedrooms, and after an already strange night the last thing I was expecting was to see a boy my age passed out in the bed. He had curly blonde hair, and a nice face. okay maybe nice was an understatement. He was attractiv- That's not the point, you need to find out why hes passed out. 

"what happened?" Annabeth and I said at the same time. I glance at her, just to see her glance at me. I look away quickly. Chiron looks at the boy, then looks at Grover.                                                         "this is Percy Jackson, he's here to stay at camp," Chiron then explains the last 48 hours events. Annabeth goes quiet for a few minutes.                                                                                                                      "he must be the one" Annabeth says. As focus in the room lingers on Annabeth. My eyes pan to Percy. His eyes are fluttering open, Chiron looks down at him,                                                                         "hush, Annabeth," he smiles down at Percy "Welcome to camp Percy Jackson, we've been expecting you"