She looks away, a hand clamping a cloth over her mouth a second later. She lets out a muffled scream, dropping the drinks and trying to get the person off of her and reach for her gun. The person overpowers her and Bedelia's fight starts to weaken as the chloroform does its trick.

+++

"Where's Davis?" Hotch asks, half an hour after everybody else got there.

"Maybe she slept in." JJ suggests.

"I ordered early morning." Hotch says, calling Bedelia's number, only getting the voicemail. "Reid, go back to the hotel. See what's going on."

Spencer nods and gets up, grabbing his satchel, quickly leaving the office.

Hotch calls Bedelia again, once again getting her voicemail. His usual frown deepens, the man trying to ignore the bad feeling in his stomach. He tries to assure himself that Spencer will be calling to inform they're both on the way.

~ ~ ~

Spencer knocks on Bedelia's hotel room door.

"Delia?" He calls out. "Delia?" He takes his phone out and calls her. He doesn't hear her phone ringing from inside the room making him sigh and he pockets his phone.

Spencer takes the key to her room out, unlocking it and going in. He looks around, not finding anything out of the ordinary, but also no Bedelia. He frowns, not sure what to think, but he does feel his anxiety start to pick up.

He leaves the hotel, making his way back to the station, going a different way than earlier. His foot kicks something making him look down and he spots abandoned coffee cups.

Spencer notices a familiar name on one and kneels down, picking it up. He reads Emily's name in Bedelia's handwriting. He looks through the other cups, seeing each of their names on one of the cups.

Spencer scrambles for his phone, calling Hotch.

"Hotch, I think we have a major problem."

~ ~ ~

"You just found them here?" Derek asks.

"Yeah. She wouldn't just drop seven coffee cups. She-- the coffee's all over the place. Something happened." Spencer says.

"Reid, hey, hey, breathe." Derek instructs. "Rossi said there's nothing out of place at her apartment so we know nothing happened there. She had to have gone missing here."

"You think it's the same unsub?" Emily asks.

"I'd place my money on it." Derek says.

Spencer's chest tightens, the man anxiously clenching and unclenching his fists.

+++

Bedelia screams in pain as she's woken up. She writhes in pain, but is barely able to move. She whines, looking up to see her hands bound to a pipe above her head. She looks down, a rope keeping her feet tied to the post her back is against.

She groans, looking at the guy she recognizes from the diner, holding a cattle prod.

"Looky, looky, who's awake." He grins, sticking the cattle prod to her stomach again making her scream, tears involuntarily streaming down her face. "Ah, poor thing." He tsks.

He walks over, tightly gripping her jaw in his hand and she tries to fight against him.

"I knew I'd want you next the moment I saw you." He grins, brushing his nose against hers. "So beautiful." He whispers.

Bedelia spits in his face, glaring at him. He glowers at her, wiping the saliva off her face. She can practically feel the absolute rage coming from him as he stares at her.