We shouldn't

Tom's POV:
Waking up i saw her asleep on me we were on sunchair.Slowly i lifted her in my arms in brytal style and take her inside in room.Slowly i put her down on bed pulling blenket on her.I looked at her and leave the room.I go downstairs and make some coffe.Siting on sofa i turned TV.I saw Bill and he sat next to me.I smiled at him.

What hapend between you and Lily last night.

So much things.In three words, we're a couple.I saw bill smiling happily i smiled back at him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Good job i said  looking away.

And between you and Mina?

Ugh now,I tell her about Sophie and she start to drink and to cry.And she said that she love me then she fall asleep on me.I said as my smile fall down.

You fucked up things,you know?

Yes i know Bill.

You should try to talk to her and that Sophie i don't like her,i think that she's cheating on you.

No she whould never do that. I said cold and walk away.I start to walk to Mina's room.And when i walk in i saw her sleeping on her stomach,she was so beautiful like that siting next to her i shake her shoulder to wake her up.I needed to talk to her about last night.I felt like i have to do that.I saw her waking up slowly.

How are you feling? i asked my voice craked.

Bad,what hapend last night i just remember that i got drunk. she raplayed

Nothing,we just fall asleep.I lied.She nod and and slowly sit up.

Mina's POV:

After some haurs i got a call from my mom we we're talking and she tell me that i have to go back to them because dad it's not okay.I start to pack my things.And saw lily and bill talking and Tom was in kitchen.I sit next to bill and lily and smiled.

What japend between you two last night.I asked lily smiling.

Oh now,so much things but we're thogether now.She raplay i smiled and huged her.We get ready and leave the hause.We went to caffe we order a coffe and start talk.We we're talking about Tom and me. My eyes start to tear up.

Lily i don't know what are we.In party we almost kissed and you know all about that i told you and last night when you and Bill went to you're room we we're talking and before that he hold by the waist and we we're talking and drinking and then he told me about that stupid Sophie.And i told him that i loved him.

And what he did? She ask

He pulled in hug and Said that he love me too.But i don't believe him maybe he love me like a friend but i love him like my man.

I know how you fell i was in same situaision like you do you remember that whit Trey?

Yeah i remember.And what hapend between you and Bill tell me more.I asked smiling trying to light the mood.

Ugh we we're flirting,then we went to my room and make out.She said shyly.And now we're thogether.Bill Is nice guy when i saw i fell in love you know.

I know Lily i'm happy for you and Bill ofcorse.I said looking away.

Hey don't be sad the things will work between you and tom,i believe in that.Bill and i will talk whit him,but i think that Bill we're talking whit him.

Thank you Lily.I smiled and squezz her hand.She give me a small smile and spoke.

Let's go home.And yea Bill want to talk whit you.She said and slowly stand up.I nod and stand up too,we pay and went to home.When we were home i hear Bill.

Hey,Mina can we talk alone.Bill asked looking at me.

Sure.We leave the livingoom and walk in lily's room,we sat on bed and then Bill spoke.

Hey,last night tom told you about Sophia,did he?

He did.I rolled my eyes.

About that tom told me what hapend last night and that you said that love him,is that jus because you were drunk or?

I know bill,i really love him.And i cloudn't hold that and i was like he just of no where tell me about that stupid Sophia.

I know i know.Bill said.I think that she's cheating on him,i saw like a milion times whit other guy,and Tom don't believe me.

Time will show.And yeah Bill i have to go to my parents back to Venice.I said my voice craked.

Why?

My dad is not okay,mom need me.I felt bill whaping his arms around me pulling me in thight hug.I hugged him back.

I'm sorry for that.

I noded  and slowly moved away.I told Tom and lily we we're talking about that.Tom and Bill leave the house after some minuts,so lily and i start to clean we made some pizza for lunch.They come back we we're talking and joking,after lunch we clean the kitchen Bill and lily go in lily's room and tom and i we're in livingroom we we're watching some movie.And tom brake the silince.

Hey,how long you have to be whit you're perents? he spoke

I don't know maybe some weks.I'm not sure. I said looking at him whi small smile.

When you have to go? he asked

Tomorow in morning.

Okay i'll drive you to the airpod.

Thank you. i replay.I felt tom pulling me in thight hug,i huged him back.He run hus hinger trough my hair and spoke.

I wanted to tell you that last night you we're drunk and i told you about-

I know tom,i remember.I cut him.I pulled away and look at his eyes.

But i love you too.He said back

Tom chose is yours if you love her be whit her i don't want you to broke up whit her because of me.I said placing my hands on his shoulders.

Tom's POV.

I know but you mean more to me.I spoke and put my hands on her waist,resting my forehead on hers.I felt her shivering.Slowly i pulled her in my arms and take her to the room.Closing door  behind me.I put her on bed and lay on top off her.Slowly i kissed her neck,i felt her shiver.I smiled and kissed her jawline.I felt her warm breath.I slip my hand under her shirt,my touch was gante.I pulled and look at her i lean in closer our lips inces apart,i stroke her hair behind her ear.I almost placed my lips on hers as she pulled me off of her and sit up turning me her back and spoke.

Tom we shouldn't,we can't.She spoke to me.

I know but it's harder then me.I pulled her to lie down next to me.She tryed to pull away but i pulled her against my chest and huged her kissing her heand.

We'll be alright.I spoke as i felt her drifting off to sleep.I pulled covers on us and stroke her hair.I didn't know what to do i loved her more then Sophie.After some minuts of thinking i fall asleep.I didn't sleep that good i was waking up all night i was scared i had a feling like i'm going to lose her.

====================================

Hi yall i'm sorry bc you're waiting for this part long.I cloudn't whrite it i was not okay.I hope you like this part and i'll post new one soon.Love ya!

====================================