Friends?

Mina's POV:

I woke up, felling someones arms wraped around me.Turning around i saw Tom, wraped around me.He was asleep like a baby and he was so beautiful.I rest my forehead on his and pulled the blenket on us.I feel him snuggle even closer to me,i smiled.He wrap his arms around me and squezz me.I felt his warm breath on my neck.Shiver run down my spine.
I yawned and blinked sometimes,moving away from tom i saw him waking up fully,yawning.I sit up and put on my hils,as tom rise himself on his elbow looking at me.

Hey,thank you for letting me sleep here i said smiling at him.

Thats what friends do he smiled back at me and slowly sit up.

Yeah, friends  my smile fall down and i look at my lap.I felt like someone shoot me as he said friends.I think we just meet but the way we are looking at eacother i thought that something whould hapend between us."We have time" i thought."What if he had girlfrend.What is she going to say or to do?" i thought.I clean my mind and let a sight.

Tom's POV:

Waking up i saw her next to me,my heart racing in my chest.I saw her siting up i look at her she was so cute when she wake up.She was all puffy from sleeping.We walk downstairs,i saw on her face that something was off but i didn't want to ask her i didn't want to push her too far.I made us some toast and fresh eggs.We were talking like an hour.She was really beautiful i felt some spark between us and i was happy for that.

When we finished we hugged and she leave.I close the door and sat on couch.Leting a sight i close my eyes.I cloudn't believe that we hugged i was happy,but did she like me back,bc i know that i like her.I walk in bathroom to take a shower and clean my mind.

Mina's POV:

The fuck did just happed. I'm not sure do i like him or not, i'm confused.I was thinking about that all the way to my hause.When i was about to reach in hause i saw that the door was unlocked,i narroved my eyes and slowly walk in.I saw some bags that doesn't mine.When i reached in kitchen i saw some girl she was turned away from me i didn't see who it is.But when she turned around i saw that it was Lily my heart sank.

Lily! i yelled

Mina! she yelled back.

We run in echother arms.I was so happy to have her whit me again.I hugged Her strongly.After some minuts we brake apart.

You're finaly here. i said smiling

Yeah,i missed you so much. lily said

We were talking a good two haurs.I tell her about life here and show her hause.I tell her about tom and what happed,she was happy for me,bc i finaly find someone that is maybe worth my time and me.After some haurs we make the luch and eat.I tell her that tom has a brother and that they are probably twins,she just smiled.I suggest that can call them tonight and we can use the poll in my backjard she agreed whit me.I texed tom and tell him that bill and him can come to my hause at 7pm and to bringit a swimwear.

I hear someone knocking on door that was bill and tom i smile and let them in.I was not that hsppy to see tom i don't know why.We talked a bit and then walk on poll in backjard.

So how was you're day? i spoke breaking the silance.

It was good,so what happed after that in kitchen between you to birds? bill asked playfuly looking at me and tom.I feel myself blushing.

Nothing we just sleep normal. Tom said as i nod in agrement.

We're not a couple Bill. I Said smiling Bill looked back at me and shake his head.

We talked a lot and joke we play some games,we had a good time together.
After some minuts of talking and joking me and tom jump in poll and start to swim and joking.I pulled tom by the arm.

Look i whisper to tom and show on lily on bill flirting.Tom smiled and look at me as i look back at him,i smiled and push off him and start to swim,i saw him looking at me.Then he swimed to me i turned aroud so my back was facing me as he slowly put his arms on my shoulder.Shiver run down my spine.I fell his breath on my neck his chest pressing on my back.I moved away and look at him,he look back at me and smile i smile back and walk out off woter.He walk next to me we look at eacother and then at bill and lily flirting we both smiled as i walk in hause to take some alcohol .

After some minuts i walk out whit vodka,vine and four glases.Tom was laying on sunchair,his abs showing i smiled and put on small table vodka,vine and glases.Siting next to tom he sit up too,nugged me and look at lily and bill,i looked at them they we're kissing we both smiled and look at eacother.I shaked my heand and take a glass of vine.

They're look cute like couple. i whisper to tom giving him a glas of vine.Tom take it and look at me.

Yeah,they really do. he smile and take a sip of his vine.

We let them to sit alone on other side of poll me and tom we're talking a lot.In one moment we saw bill pulling lily in his arms in brytal style taking her in hause.We both laughed as i rest on head on tom's shoulder.Me and we're having hun we drink lot we turn on the radio and start dancing.I saw how good he look i smiled at myself.We got drunk as fuck like we drink all vine and vodka.When we sat on sunchairs tom spoke.

Hey,i want to tell you something .

Go ahed. i replay looking at his eyes.

I'm in love whit Sophia i think you know her from party.

Oh,good.Good for you.I spoke my smile fall down as i look away and take a botle of vodka to take a sip,my eyes filled up whit tears.

Hey,slow down. tom said

Why should i?Why do you even care!? I snaped at him.

Bc you're my friend,tell me what's wrong.

Friend?!Okay if you want to know,friend.i said whit sarcasam in my voice. I love you, i'm in love whit from the first i saw you in that stupid caffe! i snaped at him and take a big sip from vodka.He looked at me and take botle from my hand.

Why did you do that?!Let me do what i want.Go and take care of you're Sophia! i snaped at him.My eyes fill up whit tears i can't hold them anymore i fell them rooling down my face.I looked away from tom.I felt him wraping his arms around me.I wated to pull but i cloudn't.I burn in tears, burring my face in his neck.

I love you tom. I mumled in tears.

I love you too.I hear tom replaying i cloudn't move i just lean in his touch.I felt him laying on sunchair pulling me on top of him.I lay on him and burried my face in his neck.I fall asleep im his arms.

Tom's POV:

I cloudn't look at her like that,i never seen her like that,she was broken i shouldn't tell her that but i have to.I loved her more then Sophia.I held her close,when she fall asleep i pulled towell on us i cloudn't find anything else i felt her shiver pulling her closer i kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep.