"Jia?" She questioned in shock at the sight of the girl as her heart stopped for a moment. Moon Jia was stood beside Deji with a bottle of Soju in her hand. She seemed to of changed a lot from the late time Miso saw her. She had red highlights streaking through her brunette hair and her eyes were dark with eyeliner.

Though, as Miso stood in surprise, she couldn't help but feel her stomach churn with anxiety. What if Jia told her brother about her being in the Greaser territory? But then again... what was Jia doing here?

Hurriedly, Miso was cut from her thoughts as Jia rushed over to her, pulling her in for a tight and warm hug (pulling her away from Niki's grip in the midst.)

"What're you doing here?" Jia breathed out, pulling away from the embrace, and before Miso had the chance to answer, Niki had cleared his throat and swung his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

"She's here with me." He informed, and Jia nodded slightly, feeling intimidated by Niki's presence.

"What about you?" Miso returned the question. "What're you doing here?"

"Oh, I got close with Deji and she brought me here." Jia explained, glancing back at Deji, who had a look of disgust on her face as she eyed Miso and her new look — quite quickly making the Choi girl feel insecure as she subconsciously backed up into Niki, attempting to find some sort of comfort.

"I think your fan girls are calling for you." Niki leaned down, whispering into Miso's ear, his hot breath fanning her ear, sending goosebumps down her back; his voice making her forget about Deji's judgmental glare.

Looking over in the direction Niki was nodding in, Miso let out a chuckle as her eyes landed on Sakura, Chaewon, Yunjin, Kazuha and Eunchae who were beckoning her over with grins on their faces.

Miso took one last glance up at Niki, smiling up at him before she bid her goodbyes to Jia, and hurried over to her friends, who quickly swarmed her, complimenting her on her new look.

"You look hot, Miso." Yunjin stated, playing with the shorter girls hair.

"Yeah, you're looking foxy." Sakura winked, folding her arms across her chest, making Miso blush at the words thrown at her.

"With an outfit like that, you could be our flag girl." Kazuha suggested, nudging Miso slightly, who widened her eyes slightly. A flag girl? She'd heard all about them on the tv shows her father would watch — though it what she heard wasn't anything good. There was always slut shaming involved when her father spoke about them.

"Thanks." Miso beamed gratefully. "They're Ria's clothes, so I think you should be complementing her." She chuckled, however she soon came to a stop once she noticed the sighs that were made between the girls opposite her.

"Miso," Chaewon began, placing a hand on the girls shoulder. "Be careful of Ria — she causes trouble wherever she goes, and we don't want you getting involved in that."

"And there's word on the street that she hooked up with Sunghoon after hooking up with Jake." Eunchae added, and Miso nodded slightly.

Judging from her own experience with Ria, she seemed nice. She was nice enough to lend her clothes and make her fit in with everyone else, so she wasn't going to be put off of the girl easily.

Eventually, the race was beginning and everyone gathered on the bleachers and the racers at the start line. The sound of the engines of the bikes roaring could be heard, and just as Miso headed over to the seating area with Eunchae, Chaewon and Yunjin, she spotted Niki about to put on his helmet.

Smiling to herself, she dismissed herself from her friends and made her way over to the boy. His jaw was clenched, like he was determined to win (which he was), and his eyes were siren like.

"Niki," She called out, making him look up from his helmet and over at her — his eyes immediately softening at the sight of her. "Good luck." Miso smiled, reaching up on her tiptoes and planting a kiss on the boys cheek.

The action made a smirk on Niki's lips appear as he watched the girl rush away and over into the stands. A low chuckle escaped from his mouth and he shook his head slightly before putting his helmet on and sitting on his motorcycle.

The flag girl stood in the center of the track with her flag held high as the crowed cheered and chanted, and Miso watched in anticipation next to her friends.

And then, before anyone knew it, 'Go' was shouted, and engines boomed and the motorcycles raced off into the distance in a flash.

★