📚| Drink up!

This was unexpected, not going to school or dealing with bullshit from teachers, it was unexpected to actually become... Good friends with someone in a short amount of time. You talked with Ashley- Well, she told you to call her Ash, so, you talked with Ash basically for the entirety of math class, passing notes and whatnot.

You had some free-time, if you could call it that. Mrs. Packerton was kind of annoying, so she assigned a small sheet to "occupy" your minds. You just scribbled on scratch paper as you talked with Ash, giggling as she told you about some kid in the hall who bent over and gave her a face full of ass.

"Shut up, that's so mean."

You couldn't contain your giggles as Ash talked about some boy, Travis Phelps. You didn't mind shit talking about him since apparently he was homophobic and a huge piece of shit. It's not wrong if they're horrible people, right?

The bell rang, and you rushed out beside Ashely, her holding onto your backpack so she didn't get lost or anything. Your classes were right beside eachother, so it wasn't any issue. You waved goodbye and just to be humorous, you acted out a scene in a telenovela you saw, snickering.

Soon enough, you relaxed your face and sat in a seat, your Art teacher hadn't been to school since the beginning of the year, so you hadn't even been in the classroom. You observed it closely, there were colorful posters and artistic things strung about, and your teacher walked in.

"Okay, settle down. Today we're just gonna make these. These are basically gonna be small nametags."

She held up a laminated piece of paper, with her own name on it "Ms. Lambert."

"You can draw whatever you want on it, just keep it PG. They'll be taped to your desk along with my other periods students, okay? Just take a sheet of this paper from my desk."

Chatter was heard in agreement with her statement, nodding and one by one, everybody went and got up. You got two pieces of paper, considering the guy who was sitting next to you.

"Here, got you one too."

You spoke up simply, grabbing a pencil and beginning to make an outline of your name, still deciding what you would draw around it.

"Thanks."

The boy spoke up next to you, his voice sounded raspy, but not deep enough to make you jump out of your chair and run off. He's literally just a highschool boy, nothing special.

You hummed in acknowledgment, just focusing on your nametag thingy, asking for tape so you could tape it down onto your desk as soon as you finished, thank god you had like a minute to spare so you could pack up your markers and colored pencils.

"Y/N..."

A voice spoke up, seemingly curious and it sounded like someone was just reading off your nametag, of course, it was your.. Desk-mate? Desk buddy? Eh, it was the tall boy with long brown hair sitting next to you.

"Yeah?"

You raised a brow, not trying to sound blunt or too harsh, nothing like that.

"Nothin' I'm just reading off yours. My names Larry."

His gap-toothed grin looked lively and happy, he seemed friendly. You swore Ash mentioned him, was he like her boyfriend or... Something? You didn't know, but he was sort of sweet.

"Nice meeting you Larry."

You hummed and nodded, before speaking up once more.

"What's your next class?"

"Here, let's just swap schedules."

He chuckled, handing you his full schedule, and you did so as well, what was the harm in it?