They talked more about wedding planning, studies, current politics etc. She even told him embarrassing stories about Rabastan. Harry still doesn't know what to feel about Rabastan. He barely knew the man and had to live with him for his entire life. The day went on like that. 

At last, Bellatrix gave him an emergency porkey to Lestrange Manor and told him to come to her if something wrong occurred. 

................................. 

Harry returned to Potter Manor by evening. He was going to his room when he heard some moans and groans. They were coming from his brother's room. He knew his brother and Ginny Weasley were shagging each other for the last two years pointlessly. His parents also knew about their screwing. Not that it mattered to his parents as Lily often called Ginny at their home to spend her time with her precious Ethy. They had planned to marry each other. Molly Weasley was over the moon when James suggested their marriage. But it was still improper for a young pureblood witch to have an intimate relationship with another boy in his own house. And it was even more improper to shag his own betrothed's sister. Hadrian bite down a cruel smirk that was threatening to come on his face. Not that Ethan was aware of that fact. Oh, he couldn't wait for the day when they would be aware of the change in contract. 

.......................... 

Tom Marvolo Riddle smiled. Something he had not expected to do so often after his resurrection. But he smiled, often. After his resurrection, his mind was a lot clearer. He also got his old look back. He looked like he was in his late thirties and not like some animal from a circus. He was very embarrassed about how rashly he acted. He now had collected his Horcruxes and reabsorbed them. 

His plans were going somewhat perfectly, the Ministry completely refused to acknowledge his returns. He had taken the mantle of Lord Slytherin and gotten a way inside Wizengamot. By this, he was fighting politics without creating any violence. Ministry was further defaming Dumbledore and the so-called boy who lived Ethan Potter. 

He still remembered that fateful Halloween night vividly. He remembered that he had thrown a killing curse at the black-haired boy, not some redheaded. He was still confused about how Dumbledore, the great leader of light, could make this kind of mistake. He was also aware of the fact that the other Potter boy was his Horcrux. He asked his loyal followers about the boy but everyone had vague information about him. He needed the boy to be safe after all he was his Horcrux. 

Voldemort studies his inner circle in front of him, satisfied with how everyone held themselves together.

Calm.

Cool.

Collected.

And dangerous.

This was why they were considered the elite, the best of the best, model death eaters.

Slytherins to the very core.

Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Severus Snape, Avery, Nott, Rosier and Carrow twins while Rabastan was not a death eater as he was only fifteen during the first wizarding war. But Bellatrix insisted on having him. 

They sat like stone statues, ice sculptures,

"I want you all to find out more one Hadrian Potter.", Voldemort said calmly. 

The Death Eaters were now looking at him oddly. Why had it taken their Lord so long to order them to find out information on someone? They gathered information on a daily basis. Every one of them wanted to ask why but no one dared. This kind of aggression had meant hours of torture in the past.

Rabastan didn't know what to do. He felt that his Lord didn't care about Hadrian when he decided to betroth with him. But now His Lord had taken a sudden interest in his betrothed. He was in a dilemma. What if the Dark Lord decided to get rid of him? While Rabastan didn't feel anything for Harry, not yet. He just couldn't let any harm come to his promised. He looked at Bellatrix. 

Bellatrix was in the same dilemma and nodded back to Rabastan subtly 

"Forgive me for asking me this My Lord but what could you possibly want from Hadrian Potter", Bellatrix finally broke the silence. 

"The boy is my Horcrux. I need him out of that old coot's wrinkly hands"

Everyone was shocked. They, the inner circle, knew about horcruxes and how Lord Voldemort had gone mad. 

"A human horcrux, it didn't affect him negatively. Did it My Lord?" Bellatrix asked emotionlessly but inside she was very worried. She was very fond of her brand-new nephew. 

"No, it was an accidental Horcrux. I don't think it will affect him negatively. But I need to reabsorb the piece of my soul from him. I want someone to kidnap him which is very hard since that old fool is himself protecting those Potters."

"There is no need to kidnap him My Lord", Rabastan said confidently. He couldn't let Hadrian be kidnapped like some common criminal. He was after all soon to be Lestrange. 

"And why is that Rabastan", Voldemort asked, raising a challenging eyebrow in Rabastan's direction. 

"I am marrying Hadrian during this Yule, My Lord. I am sure I can convince him to allow you to absorb your Horcrux."

"Explain" 

Soon Rabastan explained to him about Hadrian's situation and Bellatrix was adding tidbits in between. He told him about Hadrian's home situation, forced marriage, and him being Heir Black. 

Voldemort nodded. They decided to tell Hadrian that he was a Horcrux after his wedding. 

"Severus, you will keep an eye out on Hadrian and will keep him safe. You are dismissed. " With this Voldemort stood and stalked his way out.