Her favorite

Wednesday is replacing Enids manager. Enid seems to like this new manager....a bit too much

ENIDS 20
WEDNESDAYS 21
__________________________________________________

ENIDS POV!

I can't believe my other boss quite because some scrawny little boys broke in only to spray paint  a dick. It's not even that bad, my co-worker has told me we have someone coming in today. Someone special.

I really hope their kind atleast, maybe even respecting boundaries. Our last manager sexually assaulted one of the workers, glad he quit.

Working at a pet store at the age of 20 is literally my dream job, it's so fun but sad at the same time. We're practically a vet to. I love this job.

It's might not be my forever job. It pays pretty good though, I'll have to think about it.

Time skip

Okay I just gotta keep my cool, our new manager hasn't arrived it.  Just gotta wait a few more minutes.

20 minutes

Still no manager. Hmm-

'Ring'

The door opens as I see this short figure with  braids and her hair is a bit messy on the top, her bangs covering her forehead, eyes glistening.

A customer!

"Hii! Welcome to Pawz, how could I help you today?" I smile sweetly at the girl as she scoffs.

"I'm the manager? Good first impression...I guess." The girl says dryly as she comes around the counter and goes to the office where my old boss would go.

Okay, she's a bit rude. I could handle it tho. She's not as bad. I'm glad it's a woman, she just needs to warm up to us.

I see my friend, Yoko gritting her teeth while talking to a customer. Seems like their not the brightest.

The end of her shift

In the parking lot

Finally, works over Im tired, totally filled with cat fur and I look like a mess. The dogs were being rather energetic today, I wish they weren't, my hair is a mess!

"Hello, Enid."

Somebody says behind me, they said it with such sympathy it made me turn around.

"Boss?"

"You can call me Wednesday, I'm not familiar being call that yet. So, how was you first day without Mr dickhead?"

Wait, she knows who use to work here? How fascinating. The name Wednesday is very unique, I like it.

"Before you answer that, I know him cuz he was an old friend of mine." She still has that dry look on her face, it has softened in a way.

"Oh don't worry I didn't think much of it, but it was wonderful. I loved how peaceful it was, I'm surprised you were so quiet all day." I smile sweetly at her

"That's great." She says waving me off and getting in her car

She seems like she's already warming up, we are such a comforting community, at least that's what I like to think. I hope others think that too.

In the morning 3 weeks later (lol sorry for all the time skips :p)

NO POV!
These past weeks Wednesday and Enid have been endlessly flirting and talking.

What is all that vibration under my pillow? Oh fuck probably my phone. A notification from Wells Fargo? What could it be.

'W.A. Sent $2,300.'