Caught in the act

Ajax comes across a odd sight of two lesbians.

These homosexuals are 18 trying to get out of Nevermore BTW!
________________________________________________________
———-
AJAX POV!!

It's been weeks since Enid and I have went out in a date. And I know it's such a random time, but I've been wanting to ask her to be my girlfriend. She's been giving me these signals that I can't ignore. So today I will be asking her.
Also I've been beefing with her roommate Wednesday Addams, I find it pretty funny considering she's 5'1 and trying to act dangerous. I do get scared though

"Dude i don't know if today is that right day. It's been weeks. We still talk and exchange glances at each other in the hallway." I ramble to Xavier, considering he's done this a bunch of times and always gets rejected somehow but I'm trusting him on this, Enids different.

Time to go to the store.

ENIDS POV!!

"Mmm." I manage to say as Wednesday is straddling on top of me as we kiss messily. It's either hot in here or I'm just moving at a rapid pace. Me and Wednesday making out on top of her bed , our are heads are at the bottom of her bed. So if somebody were to come through that door.

(Which I'm assuming Wednesday locked properly..) someone would see us. 

And I'm wondering how we got in this situation because we went out on a very innocent cute date. And it turned into this. Fuck I can't think while Wednesday is kissing me messily and rubbing my nub. Me and Wednesday are both in our sports black sports bra, and our pants still.

It's extremely uncomfortable but it's whatever.

"Mmph~" i manage to moan between our kisses, as Wednesday puts her hands on the side on my face covering my ears. I open my mouth so her velvet tongue can officially go in in my mouth.

Tongue deep in and I'm going fucking crazy. This woman will be the death of me, and I would love that. This woman is practically making me hear my own noises. Her hands still covering my ears pretty good. I wonder why tho. Not gonna question it it's kinda hot.

AJAX POV!!!

Okay, Bouquet check, Chocolates check, teddy bear check.
Enid has been busy I guess? Trying to find jobs to leave Nevermore. They won't let us go into the real world until we find a job sooo..

Deep breathes, woo okay I'm actually doing this walking to her dorm. Holy shit I'm standing right infront if her door. It's now or never.

One knock nothing

Second Knock...nothing.

I bundle up everything in one arm as I twist the door handle open. I Peek half of my body in as I search around the room to see...WHAT.

Wednesday tongue deep in Enids mouth?! She clearly sees me she's piercing through my soul. Oh god. I hurriedly close the door. What did I just witness.

ENIDS POV!!!

We finally part as Wednesday deeply breathes through her nose. As she gives me a comforting look, rubbing her thumb across my cheek. Staring at me with full lust in her eyes.

She was looking at something while we were making out. I don't know what tho, I don't even think I should question it.

"Willa wanna go get ice cream with my group." I say smiling at her.

"I would love to." She says smirking as I see her dimples. I pinch her cheeks before giving her a soft kiss.

"Get changed!" Was the first thing I told her as we parted. We both run to our separate closets.

"Whoever changes first wins!" I yell across the room as I her a faint 'okay!' As shuffling is heard from her side. As soon as I step out Wednesday I'd sitting on her bed examining her nails.

"Oh cmon babyyy!!" I say, walking to the doors she hugs me from behind and gives me a kiss on my neck.

"Sorry en, you have to be faster than that amor." Wednesday says before intertwining her fingers and opening the door.

We make our way towards the gates of Nevermore before yoko pulls up in her car.

"GET IN BITCHES!!" Yoko yells as I see Divina in the passenger seat giving me a sweet smile and the peace sign.

*20 minutes later.*

Woohoo nothing like getting ice cream with the gang...okay this is totally awkward Ajax looks creeped out and yoko is the only one talking so far.

"Ajax why do you look so....scared?" Kent as as he eats away his Cookie Monster ice cream.

"I saw something I shouldn't." Ajax says smiling nervously at me. What?

"Oh okay maybe we shouldn't question you..." Kent says then continues laughing and talking with Yoko and Divina.

I look at Wednesday as she's smirking a munching away on her blueberry ice cream. Pretty cute.

Getting ice cream after making out I mean cmon the best. I grab Wednesday hand under the table as she she looks at me with love in her eyes and I scrunch my nose and smile sweetly at her.
____________________