𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23; Flower gleam and glow 🌸

Start from the beginning

"Alright..."

Arjen sat there patiently, unmoving, with Sora beside him. Arien sat on the floor in front of the door.

Silence passed, before Arien picked up on footsteps echoing throughout the hallways outside and heard Ishian speak.

"Glory to the sun and empire, Your Majesty, The Emperor."

"So they have awoken."

"Only The Imperial Prince and The First Imperial Princess have woken up. Her Imperial Princess is still asleep."

"So we are unable to enter till she wakes..."

"That is correct, Your Majesty

"...Alright. Has it been a week?"

"Yes, just like the second prince."

'A week..? What are they talking about out there?' Arien wondered, ear pressed against the door.

"Arien."

"Ekk—!"

Arien jumped involuntarily when she heard her name being called out.

"Are you able to hear me, Arien?" The Emperor asks.

"Um, uh, yeah," Arien answered.

"Are you hurt in any way?"

"No?"

"That's good. Do you know when your sister is going to wake up?"

"No...sorry. Arjen says to let Sora wake up naturally...it's been a while since she actually slept."

"Wow, not you guys talking about me the one time I'm out."

Arien turned around, eyes widening seeing that a cloud of fluttering red scattered around as Sora sat up. A hand dragged through a long heep of her hair and an annoyed expression plastered on her face. An appearance devilish by her complexion.

"So rude," she slurred with sarcasm.

"Sora, you're awake!" Arien beamed.

"Unfortunately...uh, hey—!"

Sora winced as Arjen hit her head with his fist.

"So you finally decided to wake up."

Sora grumbled a few things under her breath and rubbed her head. "I said unfortunately...Why the hell do you look like that—no, actually—just, why."

"So, Sora has awaken."

"Yeah, did you not hear me, old man? Oh, don't tell me your hearing is already deteriorating!"

Sora opened her mouth to say more, but pressed her lips shut when she felt the hold on her hand tighten.

"Christ—okay, okay! I'll shut up, Arjen."

"Good. Now let him talk without, any interruptions. Then you can diss him all you want after that." 

"Call off your...ability. We need to be able to enter the room safely, so the servants can assist you and your siblings."

Arien and Arjen all turned to look at Sora, who looked back at them left and right and sighed, "Sure, whatever."

She snapped her fingers and the butterflies in the room fluttered frantically off the surfaces they were resting on and flew up closer to the ceiling.

Sora looked at Arjen with an 'are-you-happy?' expression, and he reciprocated with a deadpan 'sure' expression.

Arien smiled awkwardly seeing her two siblings converse, but decided not to question it and called out through the gap, "You can come in!"