Chapter 1: His cold eyes

Mr. Collins an old man in his late sixties wearing a formal suit begins his lecture "Demons mystical entities of this universe nobody knows where they live some people believe that they are the inhabitants of hell and some people believe, they are lost souls of the people who committed sins. While there is another theory that says that there is another world for demons, where they are differentiated based on the power they possess.  There are different demons with different powers, like the healer, the red demon and the royal demon also known as the blue demon. 

Ella Jamison in her early twenties, let out a groan and almost throw her phone in frustration "fuck these interviews....''  Poor girl was an orphan who grew up in an orphanage in Las Vegas. Her whole education till her bachelor's was half funded by the orphanage and she managed the rest herself, by doing multiple part time jobs.

She is young and beautiful with long blonde hair and a pair of beautiful hazel eyes with a small sharp nose and cute chubby cheeks. The only goal she has in life is to get financial stability, as soon as possible, but like always, luck is not on her side. She is tired of applying for jobs, but got selected in none, she can't live on the part time jobs forever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How long do I have to live like this?! Don't forget your kingdom's future lies in my hand" anger was clear in his tone, his eyes slowly started to turn blue, his hair turned blue as well and they grew till they reached his knee, his hair was shining heavenly with an enchanting glow and his   veins started glowing in blue light, all the things present in the room started shaking due to the vibration his power. Suddenly a current hit him which shook him and brought him to his senses.

"Young prince ...impatient is not a good sign for a future ruler" the blue demon closed his eyes and slowly turned into a human. He let out a sigh and nodded his head "I apologize master." His brown eyes meet the glowing golden eyes of his master...who was calmly floating in air. The golden demon closed his eyes and disappeared as if he was never present in the room. The young prince grabbed the vase beside him and smashed it into pieces.

"There's no point of breaking things. This isn't the solution to your problems " " yeah, I agree with James, you can't convince master this way." The young prince turned to the owner of the voices. The young demon prince closed his eyes and calmed a bit.

"Anyway, so what, if you are not ruler of 'Infer Lusia' you are still a successful ruler in this world." James chuckled hearing his friend's remark "yeah, The most successful and youngest business tycoon The Leo Lucian Wilson. "Lucian just rolled his cold eyes and exited the room without giving a dam about his friend's existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lily, you know I don't drink then why did you bring me here?" Lily ignored her friend's statement and ordered 6 glass of vodka "shut up Ella don't be party pooper are you not tired of applying for those interviews?'' Ella looked down and sadly nodded her a little. Lily smiled and felt really for her best friend, they are like sisters who grew up together in the orphanage and now share the same apartment. Lily was an illegitimate child who was born to a teenage couple, but she was doing pretty well in her career, after completing her bachelor's, she got a job as salesperson in a renowned firm. "I am so sorry Lily, I was not able to pay the rent last time and you had to pay the whole amount, I will try to get a job as soon as possible"

Lily shook her head and patted her back "Stop blabbering nonsense Ella we literally grew up together and you are like a little sister to me, don't pressurize  yourself too much I know you are trying your best ,for now just relax a bit and for god's sake you are already twenty-two stop being a baby, drinking a little won't cause any harm" with that she offered her the drink and Ella hesitantly gulped her first drink and made a disgusting face. Lily laughed seeing her cute face "Don't worry you will get used to it."