"Mija, it's late."

Your dads voice rang in your ears, and you almost felt bad. He was alone after your mom left, and he was always working so hard. But you knew he didn't want to be pitied."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'm going to bed, goodnight."

You hugged him, walking to your room, which was filled with a few empty boxes your dad told you not to throw away, he was always keeping things, and somehow they always came in handy... Weird.

You didn't bother changing, you smelled like outside in a sickening way, but you'd shower and wash your blankets and stuff tomorrow, you couldn't have it lingering in your room.

"WAKE UP!"

You shot up, gasping for air. Your alarm clock startled you so badly tou thought you were going to have a heart attack, and it made you laugh after a second of anger.

"Fuck man."

You grumbled, shooting up quickly to go shower, you didn't want scents from yesterday making their way into tomorrow, and kids your age could be brutal sometimes. You preferred to not have much attention drawn to you, it was odd and it made you anxious when people paid attention to you.

Showering, you were filled with anxiety, second week of school, and you had math first... Atleast you got it over with quickly, that was a good thing.

You put on something basic, but not too ugly. You kept your hair down for the day, you didn't have gym since it was a B-Day, thank god.

 You kept your hair down for the day, you didn't have gym since it was a B-Day, thank god

(example fit, feel free to change!)

Walking out the door into the slightly colder halls, you just decided to go early, afterall, Nockfell High was an easy walk from the apartments, that was a pro. No smelly bus kids, and no awkward car rides.

Only 20 minutes early, you waited in the cafeteria, which was where students were designated to sit if they just so happened to be early. You sat by some people you knew, and had become somewhat friends
with, nothing too serious or special, you weren't completely alone.

You just checked over your homework, talking a little with some friends and laughing a little. The bell rang, signalling it was 8:30, time for people who just arrived to flood the halls!

You walked into your math class, sitting next to where you were assigned, Mrs.Packerton was a bitch, always wanting assigned seats was the norm for her, you were told.

You sat next to Ashley Campbell in math class. She seemed nice, but you didn't have much of an excuse to talk to her much, her green eyes were pretty. She was pretty too, it made you a tad bit jealous.

Minutes passed of you just doodling, and everybody was sat in math class, thank god.

"Alright, pop quiz-"

Loud, audible and dramatic sighs and groans were heard.

"Bull-fucking shit. It's the second week?"

You whispered underneath your breath, a soft giggle was heard from beside you, and you turned to look at her, she seemed to have a reason to talk to you now.

"I know, right?"

Ashley had that sweet smile on her face.

📔

(END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER! more soon <3 just small fillers, hope someone reads...😭)