15.

Narrator

" Why am I here?"

Lydia watched as Latrell lit a cigarette.

He texted her that morning, telling her it was urgent and he needed her.

It's been a while since she stepped foot in Latrells home, and right then he was making her feel really uncomfortable.

She watched his every move. When he went to the fridge draw a soda out of it to give to her, to when he grabbed the chair and sat right in front of her. Grabbing a deck of cards and playing with them, trying to figure out the words he's been trying to say.

" Word been going around..."

He stopped, analyzing her beautiful chocolate face as she grew confused with everything.

" Word about me?"

Latrell nodded as he blew out a puff of smoke.

" And the funny thing is, you got something going with that Spanish bitch Cesar."

" I don't know where you're getting your information from. I might say hey to him from time to time but...nothing more." Lydia shrugged.

Latrell chuckled. That menacing chuckle that always sent chills up Lydia's spine.

" You don't understand? Lemme break it down for you, ma."

Latrell began to explain.

Lydia has been spotted on multiple occasions by Latrells crew, hopping in and out Cesars car in the wee hours of the morning.

They didn't think anything of it, knowing that she was pretty cool with both sides of the fence. However, her and Cesars interactions were becoming more and more suspicious, to where poor Lydia became sloppy and decided to start taking rides from him.

" Why the hell are you spying on me? Aren't you with Mia now?"

Latrell laughed.

" Now, I ain't the smartest person in the world. But I'll be assuming that yall two are fucking. Ain't that your friends man?"

Lydia smirked, rolling her eyes as she looked off else where.

" Where are you going with this?"

Latrell pulled on the last bit of his cancer stick and focused intently on the beautiful specimen in front of him, ready to knock her shit back. He couldn't explain the anger he had towards Lydia.

Lydia would be considered a hypocrite to Monse but, Lydia and Latrell stopped talking for some time. Giving both a reason to fuck someone else.

Lydia was still heart broken by Mia.

" You didn't answer my question Latrell."

" About Mia? Why is that your concern?"

The audacity of him. She thought.

" Why am I being interrogated but I can't do it back to you? You gotta be fucking her. She's so easy. And if I was fucking Cesar, that'll be none of your damn business."