"Now, Molly and Gail had different doctors, but both went to Syracuse General pharmacy. Assuming they were stalked, you know, 10 to 14 weeks before their disappearance, I went ahead and started with footage from when they went to get refills, which falls right into that time window." Penelope says, showing them the tape.

"Behold -- Gail Langston, July 3rd. See that woman a few steps behind her with the large cup of coffee? Check this out." She fast forwards more. "A few weeks later, there she is again. The same woman is following her. Creepy."

"She's wearing the same scarf as Gail." Ashley points out.

"Garcia, did this woman follow a similar pattern when she was stalking Molly?" Emily asks.

"Emily, you're totally ruining the ending." Penelope says. "Here's Molly and the stalker on November 8th."

"What do you know? She went shopping. They're carrying identical purses." Ashley says.

"And then 15 minutes later on their way out." Penelope shows the footage.

"So she stalks them, copies them, and uses it to strike up a conversation." Spencer says.

"Here is a nice, clean one of our stalker lady person." Penelope says.

"Okay, now, can you blow that up and print it?" Emily asks.

"Yeah. I'm doing it as we speak." Penelope says.

+++

"Gail Langston's family says they've never seen her before." Hotch says.

"Molly's father said the same thing." Ashley says.

"I sent the picture to Lyle's lawyer, but he says he can't find him." Derek says.

"Roommates haven't seen him since he left here yesterday." The detective says.

"Where's his car?" Rossi asks.

"Also missing." The detective states.

"Put out an APB for Lyle Donaldson and the vehicle." Hotch says.

+++

"Garcia, Dr. Weingold at Syracuse General sent us an extensive list of female patients in their mid 20s that match our profile." Derek says.

"She's most likely local, raised by a single parent or in foster care." Spencer says.

"Okay, narrowing it down." Penelope says.

"This unsub likes familiar places. Look for extended family or previous addresses. Did any of them grow up near Onondaga Lake?" Derek asks.

"Okay, wait, wait. Here's on that might fit." Penelope says. "Jane Gould. Her grandparents had a house near Maple Bay, which is where Gail's body was found."

"Are they still alive?" Bedelia asks.

"No. They died when Jane was in middle school." Penelope says.

"Is the grandparents' house currently occupied?" Spencer asks.

"Yeah. Water and power all paid for." Penelope says.

"That's the one place she got attention from a parental figure. she feels at home and in charge there." Spencer says.

"I'll send you an address. I'm calling up her photo right now." Penelope says. "Hold on. Oh, Lord. Oh, Lord. This is her. This is the creepy stalker woman from the surveillance video."

+++

They get to the house and get out, holding their guns up as they get closer. Emily and Derek search inside the house while Bedelia and Spencer go around back.

After only finding Lyle's body, they leave the house.

"Well, he's not cold yet, so we may have just missed her." Derek says.

"After a confrontation like that, she'll want to go someplace familiar, someplace she feels in control." Spencer says. "I'll let Hotch know we're headed to the lake." He says.

~ ~ ~

They get to the bridge over the lake and rush up, Jane in the water and holding Molly with a screwdriver pressed to her chest.

"Jane Gould!" Emily shouts. Cops and Hotch and Rossi pull up. "FBI! Let her go! Move away from the girl and get your hands above your head." She orders as some of the cops and Derek rush down to the water.

"She'll drown if I let go!" Jane calls.

"No, she won't. Move away now!" Emily orders.

"Jane! Put it down!" Derek yells.

Molly kicks herself out of Jane's grip and starts to swim away as quickly as she can.

"Help me! Help me!" She screams. "Please help me! Please..." Jane starts to go after her and two cops get in the water, following them. The cops get Jane and drag her to shore. While one cop arrests Jane, the other goes back in the water to help Molly.

~ ~ ~

It's nighttime now and the medics are there.

"She's in bad shape, but she's stable." Rossi tells Molly's father.

"Molly. Molly!" He calls, rushing over to the gurney she's on.

"You have to understand all I wanted to do was help her." Jane says before Emily makes her get in the back of the cop car.