✉ forty

{ for those ppl who don't read my AN at the end of chapters there is a sequel and im talking about it in the next chapter dont worry }

[[ L O U I S ]]

Zayn stops the car in front of my house and turns the engine off.

"Thanks for this awful date, Zayn."

"Thanks for always being so nice, Louis."

"Honestly, Zayn... I think I may have feelings for Ha-" Zayn leans in and kisses me briefly. I push him away and shake my head. Nothing. No feelings whatsoever.

"I told you Louis," he sighs, "Harry isn't who you think he is."

"I don't know who you are either," I raise my voice. "Besides, I've seen a side of Harry in the last month that I didn't know was him."

"Honestly, it's a side that comes as shock to me and I'm still trying to figure this out, but for right now, I just need space." Zayn clenches his fist and takes a deep breath.

After a moment, he sighs. "Fine, Louis. I just want you to know that I really like you, though."

"And I really like Netflix, but I'm not going to date Netflix. Night, Zayn." I close the car door and make my way to the front door. I'm just going to sleep for the rest of the night. Then I'll decide what to do tomorrow. Why not hold off another night?

"Hi honey!"

"Hi mom," I drop my bag on the couch.

"We're going to dinner with the Johnson's. No parties, don't get pregnant, we love you."

My mom pauses before turning back around. "Somebody called, by the way."

"Damn. I was really looking forward to throwing a party for my two whole friends," I sigh. Who the hell calls the house phone looking for me?

I decided after my parents left that I should probably see who called. I pick up the house phone and call back the number.

"Louis?" It's Harry. He sounds winded and nervous.

"Bye," I hang up the phone. Nope. No. Fuck that. How the hell did he get this number too?

I check my phone, but they're all texts from Zayn and Niall.

Timmy Turner: don't hate

Timmy Turner: but i gave harry your house number

Timmy Turner: that poor kid cried when I went to go see him

Timmy Turner: like wtf i wasn't sure what to say

Timmy Turner: like i usually just like tell you to suck it up