✉ ten

(n/luke: IM SO HAPPY I HAVE READERS FROM USA CANADA PERU PORTUGAL AND ISRAEL???? OMG???? SO GUYS how old are you? i'm 15 and im turning 16 april 29th *~*)

[[ H A R R Y ]]

Me: Lou pls come to harrys party

Me: now

Me: there is an hour left of 2014 come pls

Me: PLLLSSSSS

Me: it's New Year's Eve

Me: pls I want to see you

Me: but like not see you see you??

Me: it makes sense ok

Me: plllllssss Lou

Me: I'll cry

Me: I'll drown in my own tears

Me: **violently sobs**

Lou ❤: shut up

Lou ❤: what is with you and violently doing things 

Lou ❤: too much testosterone?

Lou ❤: I'll go

Lou ❤: but I won't enjoy it. :|

Me: THANK YOU BABY ILY

Lou ❤: ily stands for "I like you" right??

.....No.

Lou ❤: riGHT?????

Lou ❤: god dammit lopez 

Lou ❤: I'm going with it means "I lick you"

Lou ❤: gross weirdo

Me: whatever helps you sleep at night?

Lou ❤: you beside me would help. :/

"Harry?" I quickly turn off my phone.

"Yeah, Ed?" He raises an eyebrow and I slip my phone in my back pocket.

"Who are you talking to?"

"...Uh," I tilt my head back. "My mom. She said hi, by the way." Ed takes a step forward and kisses me.

"I love you babe," he smiles. "I can't wait to have my New Years kiss with you." I wish it was Louis.

"Come on Harry, you're missing the party." he tugs on my belt, but I shake my head no.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"Whatever," he huffs.

Me: I wish I could be beside you too. 

Me: you don't know how badly I'd love to be your New Years kiss. 

Lou ❤: I know, me too. :/

Lou ❤: there's like nowhere to park outside harrys house ugh I have to walk srsly

He's here. Yes. Yes.

[[ L O U I S ]]

I open the front door and there's a bunch of people standing around talking. Niall said he'd be here with Josh and Sandy.

"Louis," Josh smiles. "Niall and I have something to tell you."

"We're dating, so fuck off," Niall punches my arm.

"Nuh uh," I whack Niall. "I called Josh first."

"I have ten inches, I won." I scrunch my nose. I have so many brilliant responses to that, but I'm not going to say anything.

"Well, I'm happy for you two."

"Louis, cute boy," he whispers. "He's coming this way!" I swear to god if it's Harry.

I turn around to look at the boy, but by the time I turn back around to look at Josh, he was gone.

"Thanks for leaving me," I huff under my breath. I feel someone tap on my shoulder and once again, the stranger is in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Zayn," I shake his hand. Weird. "I think you're extremely beautiful."

What? This can't be him. No. I don't think it is. Maybe this is a coincidence? It probably is.

"Thank you." He's absolutely gorgeous, I'm not going to lie. He's taller than me - 6 foot, maybe? He has jet black hair and the most beautiful eyes. I can't believe a guy is more beautiful than me.

Way to kill my self-esteem, Zayn.

"I'm Louis," I smile.

"Nice to meet you," he extends his hand out. "Would you like to dance?"

"Sure."

(n/luke: SOOOO yesterday was simple-as-larry's birthday! happy late birthday sweetie i love you!!! thank you all for everything ily! my twitter is @louisconfess talk to me someday!)