Only knowing him for a little bit, Krystal started to find him to be a rather irritating person while Arrei chuckled.

Krystal: I'm surprised that someone like you was taken in by a shinobi clan.

Y/N: And I'm surprised that you have a rather cocky attitude thinking that I'm not gonna be much of a treat.

In one swift motion, Krystal threw a punch at him and Y/N quickly blocked it. He glared at Krystal as she gave him somewhat glare utterly annoyed by him while the others were surprised and intrigued by this.

Bucru: He caught her punch. Quietly. That's rather impressive.

Arrei: It seems like things will be rather interesting. Smiling.

Y/N: Careful. Wouldn't want to damage those noble lady hands of yours.

Krystal: I'm not afraid of hitting someone who deserves it.

Y/N: Oh a threat. Smirking. Cause I'm not afraid pf punching a rude bitch.

He shoved her back before throwing a spin kick at her. Krystal avoided it as she jumped back taking a fighting stance. Y/N glared at her slowly lowering his leg ready to fight her.

Arrei: Hold it now. Let's take this outside where you can fight freely without destroying the house.

Krystal and Y/N glared at each other for a moment before looking away slowly relaxing.

Krystal: Very well Mother.

Arrei: Good. How about you inform Nikolai and Vortex what's been happening, dear? I shall watch the two of them spar.

Bucru: Alright.

Arrei: Now Y/N, could follow me. Krystal, you as well.

Krystal: Very well.

Y/N: Tch, fine.

Y/N followed Arrei and Krystal to the sparing area that was behind the house leaving Becru, Vortex, and Nikolai.

Nikolai: What kind of trouble is it that's been bothering you lately?

Becru: I take it Nataliya hasn't told you yet?

Nikolai: Not everything.

Vortex: Who is that's been causing your trouble?

Becru: Follow me to my office and I will explain everything there.

Nikolai nodded as they headed to Becru's office located on the second level to discuss the matter further.

Meanwhile, Y/N followed Arrei to the opposite side of the mansion. Once they exited, they followed a path leading into the forest. Y/N looked around seeing that the spheres he saw earlier seemed to float away from them. He sensed that there was something about them and the forest but couldn't figure out why. 

The forest was humble, thick, and ancient. Its canopy was reigned by yew, cedar, and spruce, their leaves and branches allowed for just enough light to pass down for a hodgepodge of shrubs to grow in the insect-riddled soils below. Quiet branches clung to the occasional tree, and a range of flowers, which grew in abundance, protruded from the otherwise brown and green landscape. A variety of beastly noises, which were caused by birds and vermin, echoed in the air and were strangely synchronized with the splashing of fish in a nearby lake.

Y/N 'thought': This forest is something else. It's like the forest is trying to ease my soul or something with what I'm feeling. So fraking creepy.

As they walked some of the birds that saw them flew over to them as they hovered around Y/N. Krystal saw this as she was rather intrigued seeing this as Arrei smiled.