Flash before my eyes... I DON'T WANNA DIE!

The electric chair.

Death Penalties.

Innocent People.

What do the three all have in common you ask...? Well, you have all three of 'em. 

You were just some rando on the street who shared very similar features to a serial killer, they had no rhyme, no reason, no pattern to their crimes, they only acted on sick pleasure.

You didn't know a damn thing about him, what this incident was, why you should care, or when it all took place. 

But you know who DID care? The law enforcement system.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officer #1: THERE HE IS! (He yells as he spots you, mistaking you for our unnamed assailant.)

Y/N: Huh?! (You turned your head just as the officer tackled you.)

(They held a knee to your neck,  holding your hands back as you were cuffed and your face was against the curb.)

(Once you were cuffed you were sent to the Police Station and interrogated for the murder of people you barely knew about, so you were damn near completely oblivious.

Interrogating Officer: YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE, DON'T YOU?! (He yells, getting into your face and nearly grabbing your shirt)

Y/N: I've only seen their faces at work, nothing more, I swear. (You attempted to stay calm and not freak out.)

(The interrogating officer stops, before nodding and mouthing "That's all I need." as he walked off from the room and you were taken out, still cuffed.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(You were then taken to an area where people similar to what the killer was described as were taken, plz tell me wut that is so I can fix it.)

(Every time somebody was asked to describe what this killer would look like, you were chosen.)

(A few months later, you stood trial against these claims, yet no-one except your attorneys and lawyer attempted to take your side.)

(For this, you were sentenced to death, in the cruelest way they could've thought... The Chair.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(You were taken there, struggling, kicking, screaming, and doing everything in your power to escape.)

Y/N: NO, I SWEAR I'M INNOCENT, IT WASN'T ME!  (You thrash about in the chair violently and try to stop the process.)

The wardens stay silent and they stare you down, seeing you for everything you aren't... a psycho, a killer, a man who deserves the fate he's going to receive. Little do they know you were just some poor sap on the streets, at the wrong time.

Y/N: I'M BEING SERIOUS, THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE, HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR IT ALL, I'M INNOCENT! I'MINNOCENTI'MINNOCENTI'MINNOCENT I'MINNOCENTI'MINNOCENTI'MINNOCENT I'MINNOCENTI'MINNOCENT!
(Tears are flowing like a waterfall and you continue to thrash and shake about.)

The wardens look at each other again before walking over to the switch that would turn on the electric chair, therefore, ending your life.

Y/N: PLEASE DON'T! (The rest of your words become unintelligible whimpers and pleas. You know they fall on deaf ears, but you struggle. You Struggle.Y̶̳͖͇͉͓͈̺̠̫̆́̂̄̋ ̵̡̰̗̣̟͖̖̀̉̉̉͂̇̾̈̕͠Ö̸̢̡̻̳̞͙̦̹̲͇́̄͒͘ ̶̞̩̾̈́̅̅̏̾́̐͛̕͘͝U̷̜͚̙͚͉͋̽͑̓͂͛̔̃̓̚ͅ ̴̧̤̭̲͖͔̟̥͖̫̪̻̠̊͊̈́͂̓͌̀͛̚S̴̭̩̬̍̇̃́̿̾̿ ̵̨̳̖̝̯͍̞̲̥̺̑̃̏͘͝T̷̠͓̲͉̖̒̾̎̿̾͒ ̷̠͇͉̩̦̘̿R̸̦͇̼̻̺̟̬͕̮̺̰̽͝ͅ ̵̧̡̯̱̠͉͈͌̓̈̚̚͝Ú̶̧͉͚̫̫͖̄̓͆͊̏́̆̇͝ͅ ̵̛̛̣̣͚͇̟͇̥̗̗̮̇̈̂̃̌̔͛̓͜͜͝G̷̦̬̯̺͇̟͈͈̪͋̒͋̎͌̑̂̎͊̈̈̉͗͜ͅ ̶̥͚̥̃̃́́͛̈́̎̓̇͂͛̚ͅG̶̘̘̟̹̲̲̜̠̃͐͐̈̌́̀̇̓͊̄ ̸̧̨̳͈̟̜̹̖͌͐Ļ̸̤͚͕̤̱̤͍̙̻͊̂́͌̓͌̈̏̀͒͝͝Ȅ̵̛͙̙͉̼̃̅̈́̊̍͊̉̚.)

The switch is slowly pulled down to the max setting and you grip the armrests of the electric chair, gritting your teeth before letting out a blood-curdling screech, blood coming out of your eye sockets and mouth.

Y/N L/N has been wrongfully murdered, and the system hasn't even seen it yet.

Yet by this murder, a new man is created, and boy is he mad...

(AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS! MY FIRST LEGIT CHAPTER! I hope you enjoyed it, cause it took me like... 4 hours to complete-)

(This is to serve as your backstory and how you got into hell. Soon enough we'll get into the pilot and other stuff that pertains to the series.)

(Btw, if you will, PLEASE tell me what I can improve for the next chapter ;u;)