secrets out

He thought for a minute. Looked back at me and pinned me against the wall. I started to become a little flustered and red.

"I-..." I was about no speak but then put his finger over my lips.

"Shhhh no speaking no sound"

I stayed quiet intrigued about what he was gonna do. He tells me to stay there and rummages through his bag. He comes back over to me and says

"You did it to me so it's only fair"

I watch as Matthew unzips my trousers and lifts my d*ck from out my pants, squirts some lube onto his hands and began to rub up and down. I stand pushed against the wall as Matthew kissed me and rubbed his hand up and down my d*ck. I restrained myself from moaning by talking to him.

"Why are you using you're h-hand are you scared t-to use y-your mouth" I was just rambling distracting myself from what was actually happening.

"I plan to make this as enjoyable as it is for me than it is for you" he says stroking faster.

"O-ok mhmm" I accidentally let out a small moan.

"So you enjoy that. Something I enjoy is seeing you in the PE kit in the changing rooms"

I think to myself about the PE kit and realise every single time I was dressed he was always looking at me. The boys PE kit was thin white extra shorts so it really showed off the ass and the same with the t-shirt showing off the chest. I felt my self sticking my hands down Matthew's trousers and shirt and feeling around. I felt his chiseled chest and six pack and felt his rock hard d*ck still wet or even more wet. I was about to ask if we could properly have s*x before...

"Hey guys it's time to pa-"

Andrew had burst into the room. I instantly pushed Matthew off me zipping up my trousers but it was too late for both of us. Andrew had seen it. He came in slamming the door behind him and shouting.

"FIRST RYLEE NOW YOU IT REALLY IS A DISEASE"

"What do you mean first Rylee" Matthew looks at me confused.

"SO YOU DON'T KNOW, YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIENDS FRIEND SUCKED HIM OFF"

I stare at Andrew.

"Ok what the f*ck Tyler didn't suck Rylee off they were friends and became more than that. Just because you can't wake the f*ck up Andrew and realise you're not as straight as you think maybe you won't  actually have such a sad life"

I've never been more great full for sound proof rooms.

Matthew looks at me "wait so Rylee's gay?"

"Bisexual actually if you want to know more you can ask him"

"Maybe I will"

Andrew looks back and forth at us.

"Can't you see Matthew they're infecting you, you need to be cured go kiss a girl now go!"

"Ok" Matthew says walking my way. Matthew looks at me and kisses me passionately then looks back at Andrew.

"That's not a girl!"

"How would you know"

"It's obvious"

"Huh well I did what you said so you can leave"

"Listen to me Matthew it's a disease you gotta be cured"

We both stood there as he ranted about it being a disease.

I grabbed Andrews face and kissed his right on the lips with my tongue touching his.

"I guess you're infected, too bad no one's found a cure yet"

"Oh my god ewww disgusting I need a girl to kiss me now"

"Good luck with that because no one will want to kiss you"

"I'm telling everyone about Rylee and Tyler, you and Matthew and everyone else in you little gay group"

"Such an original name I have no idea where you came up with that"

Andrew stormed out the room. Matthew turned to me kissed my hand.

"You are sassy blonde"

"Yep I know"

We make our way to the other classroom where I see the rest of the friend group.

Tyler's POV:

We stood talking about what we all did during those forty minutes. Me and Rylee obviously lied and Simon knew it too. We see Fin and Matthew in their way over to us. We all look at Matthew and then eachother.

"Soooo Matthew meet my friends, you already know Rylee" Fin says as we all stare in confusion.

"We know who Matthew is why are you introducing us" Ruby asks getting straight to the point.

"Well do you want the weird news or could be bad depending on how you take it news first"

"Um weird news I guess" Rylee says looking at us all.

"Um so I may or may not have gave head to Matthew as well as him rub me off" I smile innocently at them.

"Firstly their are women in the group who don't want to hear about that..."

"I do" Ruby interrupts Ellenore

"Well I don't" Ellenore continues

"Tell me later" ruby whispered to Fin.

"Anyway" Ellenore continues "secondly good for you I guess thirdly what's the other thing you wanted to tell us and last but not least we are going to have to interrogate him"

"But you guys didn't interrogate Rylee when I started dating him" I say

"Oh we did just didn't tell you" Rubysay smirking

"Wait what" they completely ignore me

"All fine with that and um yea the last thing is Andrew knows about me and Matthew and Tyler and Rylee and said he'd tell everyone"

There was silence...

"Ok um is that a bad thing Tyler" Rylee asks me like he's not the one in the closet right now.

"I don't know is it you're the one in the closet"

"I mean I don't really mind"

"Oh and I kissed Andrew" Fin decided to add to the conversation.

"WHAT" everyone except them two say

"Long story but yea I think I got to him"

We stepped out of music to hear the school speakers were live. And it wasn't the principal speaking. It was Andrew.

"I'm here to make an announcement Tyler and Rylee from class 14G are dating and Fin and Matthew from class 14G are ALSO dating I know right that's a lot of GAYS"

Silence fills the hall. Except for the faint banging of people outside the principal's office where the speaker was.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shorter chapters it's just that it's currently 2:12am and I'm going ice skating with a friend tmrw so I need to get sleep so good night.