Twelve

Tw:// sensitive topics and mentions of abuse and scars

Your hands shake as you hold your phone in your hand. Adrian's contact information was pulled up on your phone. Your finger hovered over the call button.

"Are you ready?" Hyunjin asks.

You look at him nervously. You were afraid Adrian would know what you were planning but Hyunjin reassured you he wouldn't know. You nod your head as you then press the call button. You put it on speaker as it started to ring. After the second ring Adrian picked up. It startled you but you waited for him to say something.

"Y/n, it's good to hear from you. I've missed you, you know?" Adrian says. You take a deep breath before speaking.

"Adrian, I miss you too.. is there a chance we can meet up?"

"What about your fiancé?"

"I broke it off. You were right.. I was gonna come crawling back to you."

Adrian chuckles as he then sighs.

"My poor Y/n, it's okay. Remember I'm the only one you can trust. I'm the only one who truly loves you. You're mine, you understand? You always will be mine."

"Yes I understand..."

"Let's meet up at our favorite park. You still have my favorite outfit, right? Wear that too. I'm looking forward to seeing you again and keeping you forever."

"Yeah, me too. I'll see you soon, Adrian."

You quickly hang up not letting Adrian say anything else. You started hyperventilating as you started to shake more. Hyunjin tossed your phone aside and held you close. He rubbed your back, trying his best to calm you down.

"It's okay, it's okay. You did it. Remember I'm not gonna let him hurt you."

***

You stand in front of the mirror you had in your room looking at yourself in the outfit that Adrian had always loved you in. It made you cringe knowing you still had it. You swore you had thrown it out but you were wrong. You promised yourself this would be the last time you would wear it. Your hair was curled and you had a little bit of makeup on. You looked down at your left hand remembering the ring on your finger. You took it off and placed it on your dresser.

Your door slowly opened as Hyunjin made his way inside. He walked up behind you, hugging you from behind. He could tell you were nervous and scared. Everyone was nervous and scared too.

"What if this goes wrong?" You ask.

"Then we'll be there to protect you. Don't worry, Princess."

"I'm not worried about me, Hyun. I'm worried about you and the other members! I know how Adrian is. If he finds out this is a setup then he will hurt you all."

"Princess, trust me. Trust us. Nothing bad will happen."

Hyunjin unwraps his arms from around you and turns you around. He grabs your hand and holds it and the both of you walk out of your room, heading outside the dorm to the car. Everyone else has been waiting for the both of you. You both get in the car and Chan drives off to the park. The car ride there was silent and it made you even more nervous.

Chan parked the car so Adrian wouldn't be able to spot them. Everyone gets out of the car but they weren't able to leave yet until they spotted Adrian. They were going to be hiding near where you and Adrian were planning to meet up. Hyunjin pulls you in for a long sweet kiss. He then whispers, "I love you." before you start walking away. They all watch you until you aren't able to be seen.